AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Goal for first broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2020
What would be a realistic goal to set for my first broadcast ever? I have never cammed before but I have some ideas, as well as a tip menu in mind.

Don't start with goals for two reasons. First is you might shoot yourself in the foot by settings a goal too low and having it completed in minutes and then when the goal is over your room might die. On the other hand you might make a goal too high and people might not tip for it because they don't think it will ever be met. It's better to get a feel for how things are going and set a goal based on that.

Reactions: AllyVixen
Good goal is to not cry or look panicked haha.

Seriously though, take your time, don't take crap from people, don't fall for tip scams (most sites you can see their token counter go up vs just the chat alert that you've gotten a tip), move around, have the cam set up so you can stand and they can't see your face - works sooo well if you're tired of smiling, need to roll your eyes, or need to check something without them noticing. Have water near by and try to have fun! Remember, you're in charge of your room! You can ban and mute anyone you feel you need to and don't feel bad about it.

Good goal is to not cry or look panicked haha.

Seriously though, take your time, don't take crap from people, don't fall for tip scams (most sites you can see their token counter go up vs just the chat alert that you've gotten a tip), move around, have the cam set up so you can stand and they can't see your face - works sooo well if you're tired of smiling, need to roll your eyes, or need to check something without them noticing. Have water near by and try to have fun! Remember, you're in charge of your room! You can ban and mute anyone you feel you need to and don't feel bad about it.
Good answer, I like that first one! What are some of the common games that they (especially the ones without tokens) like to play with a newbie? I have read many times that they try to get freebies and test limits, in this case would it be appropriate to refer them to my room rules or tip menu? What else do they try, do they say rude things to see how thick skinned you are, or if you’re cut out for this line of work?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
What are some of the common games that they (especially the ones without tokens) like to play with a newbie?
The most common (and unic ?) game played by users with new models is to undress her :)
And especially with no tokens xD

Reactions: Bedroomeyes
What would be a realistic goal to set for my first broadcast ever? I have never cammed before but I have some ideas, as well as a tip menu in mind.
The first goal is Go on for like 10-15 min...take it slow and be familiarized with the settings and actions. Reply verbally to comments if you can... and just see how far you can go, just practice runs and then after a few shows , you can focus On finding your specialty Or act that gets you there... And you must be patient To hold back Taking off clothes to receive tokens for Doing so...

Reactions: Bedroomeyes
Status
Not open for further replies.