AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gold me menu OFF? (screenshot)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2021
Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 01.45.51.png
^ How do I get this GOLD Menu to enable? I already chose all my prices... thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 23.38.22.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 23.38.22.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
Click the little circle up at the top right to toggle it on or off.

This is a menu they can tip from during free chat. I'm not sure if they can tip from it in gold shows. I don't do them often enough to have noticed

gold menu.png

Upvote 0
Click the little circle up at the top right to toggle it on or off.

This is a menu they can tip from during free chat. I'm not sure if they can tip from it in gold shows. I don't do them often enough to have noticed

View attachment 88592
Exactly as Eleanor wrote - that's how you turn it off. Gold Menu and Gold Show are 2 different tools.
Gold Menu is an interactive way to receive tips from customers while you are in free chat area and Gold Shows (if you have it enabled) are a great way to create a show for a larger group of people.
Gold Menu is not available while you are in paid sessions or Gold Shows.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.