AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gold show eligibility

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2021
Hey girls I’m new here and new to camming also. I started on streamate about 6-7 weeks ago and I’m trying to find out what the specific requirements are to be eligible for gold shows as I’m yet to have access. I contacted support and was told that eligibility for gold shows was all automated but they were vague on what the criteria actually is. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Lilypod
I'm also wondering this! I've been consistent on SM for 3 months, gotten a decent number of 5 star reviews (though for some reason my actual "star" rating hasn't changed) and I cam usually 3 days per week. I have lots of members who ask me about gold shows but I'm not sure why I don't have them yet either.

Upvote 0
Hey girls I’m new here and new to camming also. I started on streamate about 6-7 weeks ago and I’m trying to find out what the specific requirements are to be eligible for gold shows as I’m yet to have access. I contacted support and was told that eligibility for gold shows was all automated but they were vague on what the criteria actually is. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, Gold Shows can be enabled automatically or manually (if requirements are met). It's enabled automatically when:

- From the first streamed week, if the performer is at 4,9 or 5 stars, has excellent streaming quality, streams with audio, bills high per hour, will get the Gold Show enabled.

To have it manually enabled, per request, the model should meet the following:
- minimum 4,5 stars on profile
- excellent streaming quality and streaming with audio;
- minimum 90 hours/month (last 30 days)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.