AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good idea for a “pantie bundle box”?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyssaMichelle

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 14, 2017
United States
Twitter Username
@mixedbabyyy97
Streamate Username
mixedbabyyy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000883183/Princess-Lissa/
Hey all! So I recently sold my first pair of panties (yay!) to my favorite customer. I have an option where if you pay 100$ I have a special that includes candy and some other treats. Do you guys have any suggestions for some other smaller cute things I can put in there (besides a note)? I honestly keep drawing blanks... Ive never sold panties before but I read that if you let them dry out before packaging them it makes the smell last longer so I’ll be doing that. Thanks!! :inlove:

Hey all! So I recently sold my first pair of panties (yay!) to my favorite customer. I have an option where if you pay 100$ I have a special that includes candy and some other treats. Do you guys have any suggestions for some other smaller cute things I can put in there (besides a note)? I honestly keep drawing blanks... Ive never sold panties before but I read that if you let them dry out before packaging them it makes the smell last longer so I’ll be doing that. Thanks!! :inlove:

Congrats on your first panties sale! What about a few cute polaroids, with you maybe wearing the exact panties your customer is buying, whilst in different poses?

I noticed other models doing similar. Haven't sold any panties myself, but I'll consider this type of bundle if I ever D.

There are polaroid cameras listed on Amazon for around £60. Possibly a good investment, for such panty selling bundles or other special packages for your customers?

PS - seal your note with a kiss wearing your favourite lipstick and a spray of nice perfume to make it extra personal! :smuggrin:

Congrats on your first panties sale! What about a few cute polaroids, with you maybe wearing the exact panties your customer is buying, whilst in different poses?

I noticed other models doing similar. Haven't sold any panties myself, but I'll consider this type of bundle if I ever D.

There are polaroid cameras listed on Amazon for around £60. Possibly a good investment, for such panty selling bundles or other special packages for your customers?

PS - seal your note with a kiss wearing your favourite lipstick and a spray of nice perfume to make it extra personal! :smuggrin:
yay I can’t believe I didn’t think of the polaroid idea!! I know you can print out Polaroid looking pics through a website so I’ll try to take some with my phone and just do that! :)

yay I can’t believe I didn’t think of the polaroid idea!! I know you can print out Polaroid looking pics through a website so I’ll try to take some with my phone and just do that! :)

Ah glad to help, and didn't know about that website! Going to look it up and save hopefully myself an Amazon purchase :clap:

Cheap keychain. Got one in a pair I bought, just a little cheapo "Best friend" deal. Unexpected and appreciated.

It’s called Square Snaps check it out they have website but idk if I’m allowed to link :nod:

you can print out Polaroid looking pics through a website
Off topic, but I think I'm just the right age to feel like this is a surreal concept, but also understand the appeal...

Off topic, but I think I'm just the right age to feel like this is a surreal concept, but also understand the appeal...

Back in my day we had to walk 15 miles in the snow to a shop to get film developed and then wait an hour in the cold for them to do it.

Back in my day we had to walk 15 miles in the snow to a shop to get film developed and then wait an hour in the cold for them to do it.
Well if you had to walk that far, I can understand why you paid for the super fast processing, lol! My family, being frugal, left the film and came back some other day to pick up the photos.

Cheap keychain. Got one in a pair I bought, just a little cheapo "Best friend" deal. Unexpected and appreciated.

That's a good idea.

Places like your local shopping mall's Santa photo set (usually set up sometime in November), Walgreens, CVS, The Picture People, Walmart, Dollar General, and maybe even Dollar Tree might sell individual photo keychains. When I was a Santa's helper last year, I believe our photo keychains were $1.99 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.