AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good laptops?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Florida
So I was wondering what a good laptop would be that has a lot of storage for gaming and such and can stream really well for camming?

I would recommend you spend as much as you're willing and get the highest specs for your price point. Not only will it handle better but it will last longer. Go for a gaming series and it should be able to stream well. Maybe look at Asus ROG, Alienware, Razer or something like that. I would also rec PC over Mac.

Reactions: ChubbiiBunnii
I would recommend you spend as much as you're willing and get the highest specs for your price point. Not only will it handle better but it will last longer. Go for a gaming series and it should be able to stream well. Maybe look at Asus ROG, Alienware, Razer or something like that. I would also rec PC over Mac.
Thank you so much! (Also I usually never get anything apple honestly 😂)

Look for coupons for Dell, as well as clearances on their site. If you go to Best Buy, or other stores, look for open box returns or display models for some good savings. usually they will offer the same warranty.

I'd also recommend maxing out the memory as soon as you can as well as uninstalling a lot of the junk/bloatware that comes with store computers.

Look for coupons for Dell, as well as clearances on their site. If you go to Best Buy, or other stores, look for open box returns or display models for some good savings. usually they will offer the same warranty.

I'd also recommend maxing out the memory as soon as you can as well as uninstalling a lot of the junk/bloatware that comes with store computers.
Sweet! Thank you ❤❤

Status
Not open for further replies.