AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good Translator Extension?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So right now I use the official Google Translate extension for Chrome and it does a fantastic job. I simply highlight the foreign language and it will give a little bubble popup with the translation and other info.
But if I want to then respond in that language, i need to open a separate tab with google translate and type it in English, then copy and paste the translated version.

Is there an extension anyone knows of that can do BOTH of the above in the single tab/extension without me having to go back and forth between tabs?

Reactions: silentm0de
Would love that, too. Me using 2 monitors makes it a bit easier, though.

I am confident some models have something like it but no one is able to tell me - it's some hidden secret against studio models I think lol.

I am confident some models have something like it but no one is able to tell me - it's some hidden secret against studio models I think lol.
they use qtranslate

edit: not an extension, its software

edit2: after you set the 2 languages you want to swap between you can set a hotkey for "Replace selected text" then just mouse over what ever you typed, hit that hotkey, and it will swap it to the other language you specified. For some reason using the actual google translate page usually provides a slightly better translation but they will usually figure out what you said.

Last edited:
they use qtranslate

edit: not an extension, its software

edit2: after you set the 2 languages you want to swap between you can set a hotkey for "Replace selected text" then just mouse over what ever you typed, hit that hotkey, and it will swap it to the other language you specified. For some reason using the actual google translate page usually provides a slightly better translation but they will usually figure out what you said.

Wow thanks a lot!
I googled it, it's the first result and freeware so that's obviously better.

Status
Not open for further replies.