AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

got banned at age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2021
@punker barbie Hi There, I heard from cam friends you may be able to help

I signed up for chaturbate, under username miakatrina18, and submitted my passport for age verification. It was rejected automatically due to expired, but was informed chaturbate accept expired venezuelan passport for the 5 year extension, but received this message from support "I am so sorry for the confusion, while we are able to extend the expiration date on your passport, it cannot be accepted because the picture on the ID was taken when you were a minor. Please submit an ID with a more recent photo to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ "

I am 19 years old now, and I got my passport 4 years ago. I wrote back asking if they can check on that rule, as I have some friends camming now with passports they got before being 18. The next reply email was saying I was banned. I really dont understand, its like my email set off a red flag with a hotwork keyword or something and there was an error. If its really a problem, I can take a drivers test and get my drivers license, but was hoping you can review and see my passport is ok and approve, thank you!.

Last edited:
@punker barbie Hi There, I heard from cam friends you may be able to help

I signed up for chaturbate, under username miakatrina18, and submitted my passport for age verification. It was rejected automatically due to expired, but was informed chaturbate accept expired venezuelan passport for the 5 year extension, but received this message from support "I am so sorry for the confusion, while we are able to extend the expiration date on your passport, it cannot be accepted because the picture on the ID was taken when you were a minor. Please submit an ID with a more recent photo to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ "

I am 19 years old now, and I got my passport 4 years ago. I wrote back asking if they can check on that rule, as I have some friends camming now with passports they got before being 18. The next reply email was saying I was banned. I really dont understand, its like my email set off a red flag with a hotwork keyword or something and there was an error. If its really a problem, I can take a drivers test and get my drivers license, but was hoping you can review and see my passport is ok and approve, thank you!.
Support has replied to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.