AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned from Chaturbate and don't know why

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2022
@punker barbie Hi! I was banned last week from chaturbate while I was broadcasting; When I refreshed the site, it said that there were suspicions of me being underage and that I needed to verify my age once again. Since this happened a few months back I figured it'd be a misunderstanding and I reverified. The site automatically denied my new verification saying that I was already verified. I thought it should just be a misunderstanding, so I sent an email to support explaining them the situation, that I'm age verified and that the site said so, and asked them to tell me the reason for the ban (if there were another) and if there is a solution. and the response I had from the support staff didn't clarify me why and told me my ban was permanent and I wouldn't be able to recover my account.
As you can understand this left me really baffled and I didn't know what to do, so I asked on reddit in a sub about camgirl issues and they recommended me to post here tagging punker barbie. Hope this gets you and you can clarify this issue for me. Thanks a lot for your attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.