AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned, reason not true, not open for communication

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2022
linktr.ee
MFC Username
Lanapeaches
Our couple account got banned, in august. They give quite a serious acusation, which is NOT TRUE, something with minors. Im no minor, there are no minors in my house. Only i didnt show my face, cus it was pretty new. Further they don't reply my support mails for months now.
I didnt do anything wrong. Only think i can imagine is not showing my face or saying the word baby. In my country its pretty normal to say baby, its like babe.. yeah beginner mistakes i think? They keep it pretty vague if you ask me...

I was subperformer, is it possible to create my own account? Its going good on other camsites, and i don't violate any rules. I would love to try chaturbate again...
punkerbarbie or anyone from chaturbate, can u help?

account name: eucouplekush

Lanapeaches__ on instagram, its an insane accusation and perm. ban!!!

Yeah and everywhere they seem to ignore me. When I mail support with different mail adress, they reply I need to mail with the mailadres linked to the chaturbate account. And when I do this, they just don’t reply 😂 I just want to know if as subperformer I’m still allowed to try with my own account???

Upvote 0
Yeah and everywhere they seem to ignore me. When I mail support with different mail adress, they reply I need to mail with the mailadres linked to the chaturbate account. And when I do this, they just don’t reply 😂 I just want to know if as subperformer I’m still allowed to try with my own account???
Hello , i am on the same problem, when i ask from email adress linked with account , they don’t answer but when i write with another email adress they answer in max 7 hours, i was banned without reason, and i send emails starting from 3 days ago! Somebody solve that problem ? Is anyone who get his account unbanned ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.