AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

got married how to change info

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Congrats on your marriage! I had to change my info everywhere a few years back for the opposite reason--I got divorced. Here's what MFC told me when I asked about updating my ID: "We're good with the ID we have on file. If you need to update your name, click Change Payment Info and update your billing name. That will change the name on your payments and the tax form we send in January." Things might have changed in the meantime, because I know just about every site has had to update how they handle verification. I do vaguely recall doing an updated verification with them a year or so ago. But MFC has always been less uptight about expiration dates and name changes. You're probably fine to just update your name and banking info through...
Congratulations on getting married! :)🥂

Upvote 0
Congrats on your marriage! I had to change my info everywhere a few years back for the opposite reason--I got divorced. Here's what MFC told me when I asked about updating my ID: "We're good with the ID we have on file. If you need to update your name, click Change Payment Info and update your billing name. That will change the name on your payments and the tax form we send in January." Things might have changed in the meantime, because I know just about every site has had to update how they handle verification. I do vaguely recall doing an updated verification with them a year or so ago. But MFC has always been less uptight about expiration dates and name changes. You're probably fine to just update your name and banking info through the model portal.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.