AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got scam and banned by broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuwie

Banhammered
Nov 24, 2022
So this broadcaster, scam my tokens then kick me out the room
after saying thanks for your pension money, old man :) (although I'm only 37)

Say, I want full naked jerk off, while she doing ahegao.
She agree, then we go into private.
- She start "hi how are you", fine I say all good.
- We talk for 2-3mins, then I ask her to get naked as we agreed
- She ignore it and keep talking nonsense "I'm shy :)"
- Again I responded, as I understand she might be new, continue another 5-6mins small talk
- Now I ask again, she said SHE SHY AGAIN !!
- I mention she agreed , why are you wasting both our time? pulling back like that?
- She literally walk out the door middle of private.
- Obviously I leave the private, when I confront her, she kick me out.

So I'm down around 660 tokens, although it's like $40? I'm more angry at part she can do this and get away, I didn't get the chance to report her room or down vote her nor even a refund.

funny thing is I watch her room without my account. She talking to another guy about she would go meet him and ride his dick for 300 tokens etc. lmao

- Again I responded, as I understand she might be new, continue another 5-6mins small talk
- I mention she agreed , why are you wasting both our time? pulling back like that?

So I'm down around 660 tokens, although it's like $40? I'm more angry at part she can do this and get away, I didn't get the chance to report her room or down vote her nor even a refund.

funny thing is I watch her room without my account. She talking to another guy about she would go meet him and ride his dick for 300 tokens etc. lmao
If she kicks you , then probably you cant report, but if you know her nickname , in my opinion you should write to support, describe situation and ask for refund.

Upvote 0
If you do report the model, be as specific as you can about the things you/she said to one another. Including anything said in chat, PM or out loud during the private show.

That’ll help CB find the interactions in their saved data and see it for themselves. But they most likely have it all on record.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 1

did she had record option on? if so, it can also help support find her and the behavior plus the chat.
sorry it happened to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.