AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got scammed by a CB-Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2018
Neverland
Chaturbate Username
JJsulu123
Hey, I‘m JJ Sulu and this is the main reason I registered here:

I was chatting with a model on CB, asked her in some tipnotes some questions, whether she is into some things or not. We started to PM, where she offered me a Password-Show for 450 tkn for 30 minutes.
I was okay with, told her that I agreed to the conditions. I went to buy some new tkn because I didn‘t have enough.
Just as I got my tkn, she went private. I was a bit pissed, but after a few minutes, she came back.
She asked me again if I want to do a password-show, so I said yes.

She gave me her password, I tipped 450 tkn and soon she switched into the password mode. You are only allowed to enter her room with a password.

The problem was, the password was wrong. I entered various possibilities of the password, I even logged out and logged in again, nothing. It took two hours after her room was normally avaiable, which I saw in the charts.

I tried to enter, but she blocked me. I send an e-mail to the cb-support, but there was just an automatic request.

Now I don‘t know what to do. I‘m a bit unexperienced on this site, so I don‘t know what chances I have to get my tkn back.

I will appreciate every suggestion and help I get.

Sincerely
JJ Sulu

Like I said, it's a regional thing. It's like "cunt" - in some places, it's a very rude word that you NEVER use, and in other places, people casually greet their friends with "How's it going, you cunt!" Language evolves and changes, and when a single language is spoken in multiple places, the same word can mean a different thing in different places.

Cunt will forever and always be my favorite word :shame:

edit - ahhahaha what a great way to start a new page, sorry dudes.

Upvote 0
@Lacey Whaaaaaaaat Your opinion is valid but he didn't mean it in a degrading way and was being humorous. He was literally complimenting the model. If something this mild gets under your skin that bad, I don't know how you deal with being a cam model and having members type actually degrading things to you every day. Your reaction of calling him an asshole and making assumptions about his character is over the top...save your energy, this fight ain't worth it!

Upvote 0
@Lacey Whaaaaaaaat Your opinion is valid but he didn't mean it in a degrading way and was being humorous. He was literally complimenting the model. If something this mild gets under your skin that bad, I don't know how you deal with being a cam model and having members type actually degrading things to you every day. Your reaction of calling him an asshole and making assumptions about his character is over the top...save your energy, this fight ain't worth it!
I have a very thick skin. It is needed to be as successful as I am. I fully expect that in my room while camming. I do not expect it from fellow cammers.

Upvote 0
I have a very thick skin. It is needed to be as successful as I am. I fully expect that in my room while camming. I do not expect it from fellow cammers.
well you got offended by someone calling their favorite "bitch". i wouldn't say you have thick skin. if you did, you would of let that comment roll off.

okay how about this. i call everyone bbs, and there are cammodels that hate the word bb. they think it's lazy and an ignorant way of speaking. i however love that word. i think it's cute, and i love calling people bb. to each their own, right.

i also love the word cunt. i love calling my nether regions my cunt, and i have no problem with that being used as an insult. you wouldn't believe the amount of men that get offended of my usage of the word. if people have no problem calling people dicks, then why should cunt be off limits?

i live by the sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Cunt will forever and always be my favorite word :shame:
mine too! also this is my theme song

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow @Lacey Whaaaaaaaat I am NOBODY'S bitch and no member should ever be referred to as one. Learn some respect and perhaps you will have some "real" tips in your cam room and not just followers on Twitter ya cunt!

I'm suddenly feeling a bit generous and I have to go show some appreciation for some cool bitches I know

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
If you won't accept "derogatory" terms as greetings from everyone you shouldn't accept them from anyone

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.