AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got scammed by a model. Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2022
Hi. I asked the model too_fanky if she can open her ass near camera in private. I asked her twice and she said yes.

During the private she was only dancing, I asked again to open ass and she kept only dancing and proceeded to say things like “Ok, what is next?” (Even though she never did what we agreed), and stuff like “Can you repeat question? I dont understand” wasting time.

At the end she never really showed what I paid for (She got paid over 700 tokens for that private).

So I would like to ask for a refund (Or at least half of it) because she scammed me.

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Tinydickman
1) Is she someone who does this and naked etc in private shows?
2) Was it her typing to you and not someone else? Did she actually see what you wrote and understood it properly?
3) Are you sure she was interacting with you and not doing another show on another site at the exact same time as you? Meaning, did she verbally say "yes" to you or type it? If verbally, it could be that she was talking and saying yes to someone else and not you.

For the record, I don't think it's wrong of you to be pissed off if you took her for a private show and she was saying yes to something "simple" and didn't do it, unlike those above mocking you for it.
We've all been there and had stuff like it happen at some point.

I am a bobs guy, if I took a model private and she does go topless/nude, and I was asking if I could see her boobs now and she was saying yes but didn't do it at all, I'd also be pissed off. We too have the right to be annoyed and disappointed. But this is also a lesson to yourself (and others): ask in advance BEFORE you start the private show if she does/will do something you like/want/prefer.

Upvote 0
For the record, I don't think it's wrong of you to be pissed off if you took her for a private show and she was saying yes to something "simple" and didn't do it, unlike those above mocking you for it.
We've all been there and had stuff like it happen at some point.

I am a bobs guy, if I took a model private and she does go topless/nude, and I was asking if I could see her boobs now and she was saying yes but didn't do it at all, I'd also be pissed off. We too have the right to be annoyed and disappointed. But this is also a lesson to yourself (and others): ask in advance BEFORE you start the private show if she does/will do something you like/want/prefer.
There are actually rules on MFC for girls who purposely drag out privates when they first start them. Pretending she wants more details for the private, "getting ready" before starting while the private already was initiated, delaying to extend the length of the private and so on. They think purposely doing things to delay the progress of it will make them more money.

What he should have done was contact the site the same day explaining what happened so they could look into it. He'd get his tokens back and the model would get in trouble for it.

Open a55 bb.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi. I asked the model too_fanky if she can open her ass near camera in private. I asked her twice and she said yes.

During the private she was only dancing, I asked again to open ass and she kept only dancing and proceeded to say things like “Ok, what is next?” (Even though she never did what we agreed), and stuff like “Can you repeat question? I dont understand” wasting time.

At the end she never really showed what I paid for (She got paid over 700 tokens for that private).

So I would like to ask for a refund (Or at least half of it) because she scammed me.

Thank you in advance
As a native English speaker, could you explain to me what the fuck you even mean by "open ass"? Because if it means the same thing as "open bobs", and you saw her butt, then it sounds like she opened ass. "Open ass" is vague to meaningless to me. Try any of the following: "spread your cheeks", "show me your asshole", "wink your asshole", "show me your butt". Etc etc etc. An ass is not something one typically voluntarily just "opens".

You say she stated that she didn't understand. Maybe she just... didn't understand?

Upvote 0
Yeah, Lintilla makes a great point. Sometimes it's just that we don't understand what a member wants and it's not because we don't speak english, because we're dumb or because we don't want to do something for him. We might need more information on that, we might need explanations on how to do what the request says and we might need patience in order to do it properly. I'm not saying you weren't wronged or that you did, I'm just saying that maybe, maybe "open ass" isn't the best way to describe what you want from the model.

Upvote 0
“Are you weary as water
In a faucet left dripping
With an incessant sadness
Like a sad record skipping
And an ugly and ornery
And shadowy dread
Lurking like a troll under the bridge
Between your heart and your head”

Answer is prolly yes if you are actually reading this.

“ So——— swing the groove round here. Where I can reach it…”

If you can’t figure this out you are not worth figuring out. ;)

Reactions: Nienna
Upvote 0
Yeah, Lintilla makes a great point. Sometimes it's just that we don't understand what a member wants and it's not because we don't speak english, because we're dumb or because we don't want to do something for him. We might need more information on that, we might need explanations on how to do what the request says and we might need patience in order to do it properly. I'm not saying you weren't wronged or that you did, I'm just saying that maybe, maybe "open ass" isn't the best way to describe what you want from the model.
You are so down to earth. Xo

• Hugs
Reactions: IsabelaHarlow
Upvote 0

To be fair, and I completely understand what you are all saying, but in a scenario like this in a private show, if you were unsure what someone was asking for, wouldn't you take a minute to type or verbally let them know you're unsure what they are wanting?

Upvote 0
wouldn't you take a minute to type or verbally let them know you're unsure what they are wanting?
I think saying "can you repeat, I don't understand" would be enough to let the viewer know that they need to restate in a new way.

Upvote 0
I think saying "can you repeat, I don't understand" would be enough to let the viewer know that they need to restate in a new way.
Assuming the viewer understands English perfectly.

Your post talks about the buyer as if they're stupid. Use the logic from IsabelaHarlow's post. "Sometimes it's just that we don't understand what a member wants and it's not because we don't speak english, because we're dumb or because we don't want to do something for him".

Maybe open ass is the only way he knows how to say it because English isn't his first language? His English from his post seems good, but who's to say he isn't using a translator to post on ACF?

Truthfully, I see both sides and feel both parties were confused by each other.

Side note I want my forum name changed to, "OpenA55".

Upvote 0
I like to assume all problems are misunderstandings or miscommunications until discussed. Reporting a model will probably get them in trouble. With CB, that could mean a site message, a severe warning, or even a ban. Please keep in mind that your sexual entertainment is someone else's source of gainable income.

Miscommunications are everywhere. I've had friends from other countries than my own ask me to "open the light". I've had models from South America ask me "what does it mean to rate cock". I've had models/friends from countries other than my own get confused because a word/sentence/etc simply does not translate or translates into something with a slightly different meaning. I even had a falling out with a model over one such miscommunication.

Try talking to the model and politely expressing your dissatisfaction. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. If you feel that you clearly discussed your desires, the model openly and clearly agreed, and then did not do that for which you paid, then go ahead and seek a refund. Just be aware that sometimes the refund is pulled from the models money and often the warning they receive can be detrimental to their job and mental health.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I find it funny how some of you are trying to justify the scammer.

1) If she (or anyone else) does not understand what “open ass” means, then she should say “I don’t understand what that means” instead of saying “Yes, I will do it” and then just do some very lame dancing during the private. It is common sense.

2) Yes, I asked her IN ADVANCE (In advance means that I asked her BEFORE the private show) if she would open ass (open ass means spread it, it is actually not that hard to figure it out), I asked her TWICE (Twice means two times!) and both times she said yes. Then during the private she did not do it and just played dumb and wasted time.

3) Don’ t worry. I got a full refund. Chaturbate understood that she is obviously a scammer and unlike you, they did not try to justify her.

Reactions: Kuwie and dps77923
Upvote 0
I find it funny how some of you are trying to justify the scammer.

1) If she (or anyone else) does not understand what “open ass” means, then she should say “I don’t understand what that means” instead of saying “Yes, I will do it” and then just do some very lame dancing during the private. It is common sense.

2) Yes, I asked her IN ADVANCE (In advance means that I asked her BEFORE the private show) if she would open ass (open ass means spread it, it is actually not that hard to figure it out), I asked her TWICE (Twice means two times!) and both times she said yes. Then during the private she did not do it and just played dumb and wasted time.

3) Don’ t worry. I got a full refund. Chaturbate understood that she is obviously a scammer and unlike you, they did not try to justify her.
Wow, I really envy. You can get a full refund

I think most people report to the website for being cheated by model and usually nothing came of it

The model also agreed to my request and I paid 555 tokens in one time, then she never showed or did anything....
I screenshot chat room with model content and token history page and report to the website but no anything happened

And this scammer model and her account still alive at cam website....

Upvote 0

I think most people report to the website for being cheated by model and usually nothing came of it

The model also agreed to my request and I paid 555 tokens in one time, then she never showed or did anything....
I screenshot chat room with model content and token history page and report to the website but no anything happened

In my experience, both as the "aggrieved" and as a friend to a model who was turned upon by a user, I can say that SC almost always sides with users.

Upvote 0

I think it can vary on which support rep you get
I have had a few times where I have needed to try to get a refund for problems, and sometimes I get told/quoted a part of the TOS where I am tipping the model and she doesn't HAVE to do anything for the token, other times it seems the support rep understands you and doesn't just quote/follow the book.

I feel maybe it's a new support rep vs an experienced one. A new one will try to follow the guidelines and TOS like this, whereas an experienced rep will know the TOS etc but will also be more understanding.
I could be very wrong, and it could be something else entirely.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.