AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y’all! I was just wondering if camgirl cloud or any other sites has some good goth girl or alt girl bio templates! I bought camgirl cloud and i mostly like it but they all seem not really my style. If you know of any let me know 😊
Let me know what you want the design to look like and I'll do my best.
(also let me know what subscription do you have so I know in which gallery should I upload it when its ready)

Its true, I haven't done a themed design for a long time, mostly because people don't ask, even if we are open to suggestions, feedback, new ideas... few users barely engage with us directly.
Well, I'm not sic, not a terrorist, not interested in sexual activities (happily married) so I have no idea why we don't read these type of requests more often... and preferable on our platform.... but ACF will do fine too.

View attachment 89644
I don't know if this will do, but you can check it out on CGC, already available for live editing here
I just edited this one!! I love it thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration! I can definitely chat on the site I just didn’t realize that until now lol. see ya there 😊

Reactions: Dan N
I just edited this one!! I love it thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration! I can definitely chat on the site I just didn’t realize that until now lol. see ya there 😊
I've seen your CB profile, I have to admit the profile looks waaaay better than expected (much better than original design) ... usually that doesn't happen often... even if we design a cool project someone will definitely do some editing and mess things up (abusively large and bold fonts/text, extremely annoying box shadow, discrepancy between overall look and user's graphics, unbalanced color font, anesthetic stuff) but not on your profile design, duplicated the 3 photos box and added other cool ones... thumb-up. ("this is how is done")

Status
Not open for further replies.