AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

government id

• Thread starter Deleted member 56817
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56817

hi, i sent a mail to chaturbate support unfortunately no response. what is government ID retention period on chaturbate ?

i read on the forum maybe 7 years after deletion of the account but i would like to be sure the exact period.

can you help @punker barbie

hi, i sent a mail to chaturbate support unfortunately no response. what is government ID retention period on chaturbate ?

i read on the forum maybe 7 years after deletion of the account but i would like to be sure the exact period.

can you help @punker barbie
We maintain secure records of copies of your account records (including copies of your photo ID, if provided) for at least seven years, as required by law.

Upvote 0
at least 7 years is not very precise, for which reasons would you keep it longer ?
if there no reason to keep it (clean account, no preservation request...), will the data be deleted after 7 years ?

Upvote 0
at least 7 years is not very precise, for which reasons would you keep it longer ?
if there no reason to keep it (clean account, no preservation request...), will the data be deleted after 7 years ?
Apologies. "At least" was included erroneously in my prior message. As an independent broadcaster, if you request to delete your account, your data will be retained as required by federal law which means it will be deleted 7 years after the later of your last broadcast or content was last shared/available through your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.