AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Graham Crackers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
Do you like them? Are they really a "cracker"? Are they considered a sweet?

I was having a graham cracker and remembered that my mom used to put butter on them. Out of curiosity I searched for common graham cracker toppings. It seems that graham crackers can be topped with a lot of things. Sweets like jellies and jams, or more savory like cream cheese and peanut butter.

Do you top your graham crackers with anything?

I remember that my great-grandmom used to keep a pack of graham crackers in the pocket thingy of her walker, and she'd always share some with me. Also, when I worked in daycare centers, we'd give them to the kids for an afternoon snack, and I'd have a few. :)

Now that I think about it, I do believe I've helped some kids put together some gingerbread houses using graham crackers. But that was a long time ago...when I was in my twenties.

I heard (on the podcast You're Wrong About) that graham crackers were developed specifically to be not exciting. Like in contrast to spicy foods, oysters, fatty sweets, etc. which are charged with sexual energy dontcha know.

To answer your questions Zen.
Yes, I like them (but you know that already, don’t you). Yes, they are a cracker...if they weren’t they wouldn’t be named “Graham cracker” would they? :p And yes they are sweet, not overpoweringly so though.

As for things to top them with...to be honest I usually didn’t tip them with anything. Would just eat them with a glass of milk.

Also, don’t underrate it as an ice cream topping either, or ice cream flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.