AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great opportunity for models!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2016
MFC Username
fatquack
Are you tired of shady characters offering you jobs or deals in exchange for Skypes, free videos or pictures and such?
Are you worried that some deal might be a scam?

Here is the perfect deal for you!

No need to send me videos, pictures or free Skypes! Just sign up for my free program!

Start sending me your hard earned money now and I will deliver exactly what I promise:

Nada, zilch, nothing!

No nagging suspicion that this might be a scam, I guarantuee you it is a scam!

Now give me your money!
(all major credit cards accepted)

Don't be fooled models!

How can you trust a scam that offers all major credit cards.

Credit Cards! I don't offer no Credits Cards.

It's Paypal bb all the way with me - the one you love and really trust. Nothing else will do.

Are you tired of shady characters offering you jobs or deals in exchange for Skypes, free videos or pictures and such?
Are you worried that some deal might be a scam?

Here is the perfect deal for you!

No need to send me videos, pictures or free Skypes! Just sign up for my free program!

Start sending me your hard earned money now and I will deliver exactly what I promise:

Nada, zilch, nothing!

No nagging suspicion that this might be a scam, I guarantuee you it is a scam!

Now give me your money!
(all major credit cards accepted)
I'm in. Can I use cat pics as currency?

Everyone knows cam girls LOVE it when strange men tell them how much they want to cum in or on them for free so can we expect that behavior to continue with this scam.... errrr... I mean system?

Will I still receive the usual amount of disgusting... errrr.... I mean wonderful free messages?

Everyone knows cam girls LOVE it when strange men tell them how much they want to cum in or on them for free so can we expect that behavior to continue with this scam.... errrr... I mean system?

Will I still receive the usual amount of disgusting... errrr.... I mean wonderful free messages?

Only if you pay extra and I am not feeling lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.