AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Group Show Questions.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
sorry i am a noobie here. how does it work. say you have it set for 18 tokens. does each person pay 18 tokens per minute? sorry i sound stupid i'm just a noob.

sorry i am a noobie here. how does it work. say you have it set for 18 tokens. does each person pay 18 tokens per minute? sorry i sound stupid i'm just a noob.

Yes, typically show rates are what the model sets it at, and is per paying member. So, if it's set to 18 tokens per minute, and there's 10 members in the group show, that's 180 tokens a minute.

This is different than the amount a model is paid by the camsite due to the hosting site (CB, SM, etc) taking a portion to cover their costs, etc.

Upvote 0
This is different than the amount a model is paid by the camsite due to the hosting site (CB, SM, etc) taking a portion to cover their costs, etc.
This was maybe not clear.

actually, 1 token is always 1 token : these 18 tokens are all yours :)
and 1 token is paid to a model 0.05 $ in chaturbate (this amount is different depending on site)

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
Group shows are currently disabled. To achieve similar functionality, you may use hidden show features provided by apps such as Ticket Show.

Thanks for replying.
Is there a reason it was disabled and will it be returning? If it is to return, will it have improvements (not just back-end ones)?

Upvote 0
Thanks for replying.
Is there a reason it was disabled and will it be returning? If it is to return, will it have improvements (not just back-end ones)?
Sorry for interrupting but I've been on CB for quite a few years and I've never been asked to do a group show.
I don't know what happens in other rooms but it just didn't seem like a popular option on CB to me.

I've been asked to do a password show, even though we all know this option doesn't make any sense and is mostly asked for by users who want to scam models (more time/less tokens or no tokens at all).
I doubt that's the reason for disabling the option but who knows?
I'd love to know if there are CB models who had been doing a group shows on a regular basics.
My personal experience may be irrelevant.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.