AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I really enjoyed this movie a lot. The first half of the movie did drag a little and some of the jokes might have been too cheesy but it was very good. The underlying themes are handled really well and there are some fun cameos.

Overall 90/100

I just watched the first movie tonight. I'm going to see Vol. 2 tomorrow. It's nice to have some swashbuckling space adventures before it all gets too tied down in Marvel Universe, Infinity War stuff.

Yes, it's definitely a great movie. I even teared up a little bit there at the end.

I went with my folks, and when we were leaving the theater, my adorable mother kept saying, "I am Groot fan."

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
2 complaints:
1) Not as good as the first movie
2) Doesn't further the thanos story line.

Neither are major complaints, esp. 1...the first movie was so stupidly, unexpectedly good I can't imagine 2 could live up to 1 for me.

Though, I do have some fears coming out of this movie:
1) Thor looks like its going down this path (and I hope I'm wrong) of campy, actiony fun. I'd like Thor to be a bit more seriuous...I loved the tone of the first Thor movie.
2) With only a few movies left before Avengers...can they really build up Thanos?

I really enjoyed it and I LOVED baby groot :happy:

Though it didn't have as good of a plot as the first one but was still really good!

So I'm not a natural Marvel watcher, my bf is so I started to take an interest and watch movies with him a couple years ago. I still don't really follow anything to have a proper informative opinion or anything but for people's like me who just want to go to watch it and take it as it is - I LOVED IT! I haven't seen the first one so didn't know background or anything but it was easy to follow etc and it had me actually howling at points and crying at others haha - my fave combo.

As @AubreyMarie said, I loved Baby Groot too - tbh I don't think anyone couldn't find him utterly adorable :h:

I'd definitely recommend it :)

Reactions: AubreyMarie
everyone should watch this movie, especially at cinema, the music and especial graphics're amazing love it!

I liked it for a number of reasons!

1: Kurt Russel. I grew up on Kurt Russel movies.

2: No, Kurt Russel isn't like Big Trouble in Little China in this, that role is now been passed to Star Crunch

3: It feels like a torch passing for Chris Pratt to be the new Kurt Russel.

4: Character Development. I really like the Character development of Yondu and how

5: Torch is passed then to Sean Gunn (Director James Gunn's little brother).

6: Eye Candy was very good.

7: The first movie focused on frienship. What is a friend? How do you find a friend? How do you keep a friend? How come I don't have any friends? - Steve Brule. This one focused on family. What makes a family, how do you find a family, how do you keep a family, etc. I thought that was a good step up from the last movie.

Things I wish they did more of:

Howard the Duck. When Howard the Duck came out, Cleveland was VERY excited as this took place in Cleveland (or well, was supposed to). The cameo was nice but I REALLLYYY wished he had more than a 1 second screen time. I don't care what anyone else says, give me Howard the Duck!!

Never saw the first one before, and I was randomly taken on a date to see this one the first night it came out and actually really liked it! Might have annoyed my date with questions about the first one during it, though, haha.

Only watched segments of the first one on YT

The 2nd was enjoyable for the most part but the one thing that got old quickly is the constant bickering and yelling. I understand this is part of the character dynamic shtick but it was more annoying than amusing, especially Rocket who i felt like was the most obnoxious character

I enjoyed it... laughed more than the first one but i agree it was lacking something... didnt progress the MCU story at all but overall quite enjoyable especially since Drax is so damn funny "hahaha you're so embarrassed"

Status
Not open for further replies.