AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

guest appearance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
asking for a friend who has not long started, if she wanted to put her boyfriend or a female friend of hers on camera very occasionally to spice things up a little. does the account have to be switched to a couple account. she doesn't really want that and i can't say i blame her

asking for a friend who has not long started, if she wanted to put her boyfriend or a female friend of hers on camera very occasionally to spice things up a little. does the account have to be switched to a couple account. she doesn't really want that and i can't say i blame her

Sounds like a great way to spice things up! :clap:

All your friend has to do is add her boyfriend and/or friend to her current account - she doesn’t have to change her account at all.

How to broadcast with someone else:
  • Login into your account
  • Go to ‘My Documents’ section
  • Select ‘Add a person’
  • Enter the other persons details and upload requested documents
  • (Please note, before you broadcast together, you must wait for us to verify the newly added person)

For further assistance, please contact Support at help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.