AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guy tipping without his nick color changing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
So a guy came into a room I was in just recently.

Started tipping 1 out of his mind (100% with addin or similar) ending up on 1400 tkns spent in total.
All this time he remained light blue. How is this possible?

Googled his nick and it seems like he's been dropping 20k in multiple rooms.
Kinda shady.

Also performers nick do not change color. Just noticed it.
Always orange in their room.... And, when they are in another room mainly light blue, but only because they don't tip a lot usually :)
You can find magenta performers, who tip another account to get paid and didn't tune their chat to fix their color.

Upvote 0
Always orange in their room.... And, when they are in another room mainly light blue, but only because they don't tip a lot usually :)
You can find magenta performers, who tip another account to get paid and didn't tune their chat to fix their color.
This is a bit weird for performers nicks. I managed several of them, and I'm still not sure if they change color and if they obey to the same rules as the members ones. Offline tips do not change color, that's what I'm sure about. But I recently tipped around 500tk to another model and my nickname remained azure.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
This is a bit weird for performers nicks. I managed several of them, and I'm still not sure if they change color and if they obey to the same rules as the members ones. Offline tips do not change color, that's what I'm sure about. But I recently tipped around 500tk to another model and my nickname remained azure.
Same for me, I tipped my friends about 2000 tokens in a one week period and still light blue. I was under the impression that the performer needs to also purchase tokens to have their nickname change.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Same for me, I tipped my friends about 2000 tokens in a one week period and still light blue. I was under the impression that the performer needs to also purchase tokens to have their nickname change.

If you earn tokens but do not buy any after you tip 2000 you should turn Dark Purple but after the 2 weeks if you have 0 tokens you will fall back to GREY, not light blue.
You are correct in thinking you need to purchase tokens, and I think also purchase Support/VIP to turn Light Blue and remain so, even with 0 tokens.
If you tipped 2000 tokens and didn't change to Dark Purple, be sure that your settings in the gear tab are not set to "light blue" is the highest colour to show as.
I don't think CB has changed it because my "grey" account has had about 750 tokens in the last 2 weeks that it has tipped and it DID change to light purple, as it should - both of my accounts (this "grey" one and my "main" one are verified to send/receive tokens so they are both classed as a "broadcasting account"). I hope this helps.

Reactions: chopper_daddy
Upvote 0
If you earn tokens but do not buy any after you tip 2000 you should turn Dark Purple but after the 2 weeks if you have 0 tokens you will fall back to GREY, not light blue.
You are correct in thinking you need to purchase tokens, and I think also purchase Support/VIP to turn Light Blue and remain so, even with 0 tokens.
If you tipped 2000 tokens and didn't change to Dark Purple, be sure that your settings in the gear tab are not set to "light blue" is the highest colour to show as.
I don't think CB has changed it because my "grey" account has had about 750 tokens in the last 2 weeks that it has tipped and it DID change to light purple, as it should - both of my accounts (this "grey" one and my "main" one are verified to send/receive tokens so they are both classed as a "broadcasting account"). I hope this helps.
My settings have the darkest colour as purple, and it's never changed, very strange. I've tested a few different ways.

Upvote 0
My settings have the darkest colour as purple, and it's never changed, very strange. I've tested a few different ways.

It may sound like an obvious test but have you tried to change it to light blue for a few days or week, then once you tip again, switch it back to dark purple?

Upvote 0
It may sound like an obvious test but have you tried to change it to light blue for a few days or week, then once you tip again, switch it back to dark purple?
No, I haven't. Don't think I really need to - I was simply sharing my experience as people stated performer nicknames only don't change because they don't tip enough, not asking for tech support but thanks 😙

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.