AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guyliner Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should men wear guyliner?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It depends

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it depends.
I do find it sexually unattractive when guys wear it though, but I have friends who have hooked up w dudes who are goth and wear eyeliner, knee-high socks, skirts, and stuff. So to each their own 🤷‍♀️.

I don't actually care, but if you do wear guyliner, prepare to be ridiculed in the future just like I was when my offspring discovered 80s pictures of me sporting a mullet. Today's fashion is tomorrow's bad taste 😉

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Should they?

If they want to.

Will it become common?

Probably not. Or at least, not in the way I think of guyliner, which is usually just some black eyeliner and no extra makeup. I feel like it was more common in the 2000’s, and now if guys are going to wear makeup it’s going to be more than just the kind of goth-y eyeliner since it’s more socially acceptable for men to wear makeup these days.

Do I find it attractive?

If I find the man in question attractive and it goes well with his style, then yes. My first serious boyfriend did the whole Criss Angel look, guyliner, straightened longer hair dyed black, leather jacket, jewelry, the whole nine yards and he pulled it off very well. There’s some celebrities I’ve seen that do it from time to time who look reeeaaaalllyy good with it, IMO. Like, y’know, Ezra freaking Miller.

8BE66A60-EACB-4B87-8ECD-83D441EBCA6C.png

Good googly moogly.

Voted I don't care. Not my cup of tea. Anway, I'm pretty sure I would injure or harm my eyes If I ever wanted to wear it. As in I wouldn't even know how to apply it.

sporting a mullet. Today's fashion is tomorrow's bad taste

Until it makes a come back and becomes fashionable again. Fashion is like a cycle.

Reactions: MarieElise
Anway, I'm pretty sure I would injure or harm my eyes If I ever wanted to wear it.
Haha, most guys I know would start using guyliner in a heartbeat if you told them it was dangerous :p Depending on who you ask, "I would injure myself" is pretty far down on my list of reasons for not doing things.

Depending on who you ask, "I would injure myself" is pretty far down on my list of reasons for not doing things.
Oh well, you totally have a point here. Everybody has flaws. What I meant is that I'm pretty sure I would 100% poke my eyes with the pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.