AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacked account and payout!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2020
Hi.

My account was hacked one month ago. And in three weeks i menage to get it back. Person who hacked my account changed my email adres using email adres almost identical to my. So look out for that if anybody will have this problem. This person also changed my payment methods for.daily payouts and paid all my money. Chaturbate support asked me for confirming those details so i didnt.
Now i have my account back and i am sending emails to suporrt with question if the person who hacked my account get the money or they are still with me. But its already one week and i didn't get any response. Usually they respodn in 24 hours.
Was anybody have simillar problem? If so when i can expect my money or information?

Peace&love

Status
Not open for further replies.