AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacked account and payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2020
Hi.
My account was chacked on 1st of July but i cashout tokens before. I regain acces to my.account after 3 weeks. But since then i didnt see my money. Support just told me that they are doing investigation. How long can it take? It Did anybody has simillar problem and want to share thirs experience?

So my name on chaturbate is stanleyhalpertf4f .

This is my problem: I transferred tokens to cash on 30th of June. My account was hacked on 1st of July. Person who hacked my account changed payment details on 4th of July. I regain access my account ( with help of support)around 21of June.

My thread ticked with number is (16010460). Last information from support is from june 27. So it is already 3 weeks. I got information that support is doing investigation on the situation. Thats all i have

@punker barbie could you please look at that problem?

Did anybody had simillar problem. When did you get your money back?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hi.
My account was chacked on 1st of July but i cashout tokens before. I regain acces to my.account after 3 weeks. But since then i didnt see my money. Support just told me that they are doing investigation. How long can it take? It Did anybody has simillar problem and want to share thirs experience?

Support has informed me that they have sent you an update regarding the funds that were taken after the account was compromised.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.