AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacked Account, Banned IDs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2021
Hi Everyone I'm hoping to get help from Chaturbate here. @punker barbie. So many ticket numbers I don't know where to start. 17679778. My Girlfriend and myself had started a couples account, RIDINGUNICORNS. Last weekend we mistakenly filled out or information on forum that wasn't safe. Hackers quickly took control of our Chaturbate account RidingUnicorns. They also managed to get into our e-mail, sign us up for an abundance of adds so we didn't notice the e-mails from Chaturbate informing us they are swapping out banking information out, to replace with their bitcoin information. My assumption is to drain the funds from the account. We've e-mailed chaturbate Support multiple times with no response. Once we realized they had access to our e-mail account we foolishly deleted it. We then sent e-mails from the personal e-mail addresses we provided to verify our IDS AND even e-mailed from a previous Chaturbate account we used in the past.! With no response from Chaturbate and this being our only source of income, we tried to make a new account. As soon as we enter our IDs the new account in banned, with no explanation, just banned.
What can we do?
Why would our IDs be banned?
What do these people potentially do with our information?
How can we have Chaturbate unban us?
I know the money is long gone but we need to know what can be done here?! Someone please help. :rofl::h::rofl:

Hi Everyone I'm hoping to get help from Chaturbate here. @punker barbie. So many ticket numbers I don't know where to start. 17679778. My Girlfriend and myself had started a couples account, RIDINGUNICORNS. Last weekend we mistakenly filled out or information on forum that wasn't safe. Hackers quickly took control of our Chaturbate account RidingUnicorns. They also managed to get into our e-mail, sign us up for an abundance of adds so we didn't notice the e-mails from Chaturbate informing us they are swapping out banking information out, to replace with their bitcoin information. My assumption is to drain the funds from the account. We've e-mailed chaturbate Support multiple times with no response. Once we realized they had access to our e-mail account we foolishly deleted it. We then sent e-mails from the personal e-mail addresses we provided to verify our IDS AND even e-mailed from a previous Chaturbate account we used in the past.! With no response from Chaturbate and this being our only source of income, we tried to make a new account. As soon as we enter our IDs the new account in banned, with no explanation, just banned.
What can we do?
Why would our IDs be banned?
What do these people potentially do with our information?
How can we have Chaturbate unban us?
I know the money is long gone but we need to know what can be done here?! Someone please help. :rofl::h::rofl:
Only thing I can suggest is that when you send support a ticket, do not send another one or reply to the email until you get a response from them, otherwise you risk your ticket getting pushed to the back of the queue.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.