AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacking question?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2020
If I gave a model my email address, not the one used to register my CB account, can she use it or give it to someone else to somehow get into my CB account to send tokens to a model? I hope I'm asking this question correctly?

If both the email address you give to someone and the CB account's related email address are connected in some way (forwarding, an email in the inbox, etc)... and that person happens to know the log-in & verification to access the 1st email account, they would then need to gain access to the 2nd email account that they happened to find out about after gaining access to the 1st email account. Then they would need to request your CB password and change it using the 2nd email account, in order to spend your tokens.

Soooo... probably no? It's 50/50 really. How tech savvy is this person? :D

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
i would suggest you that as a precaution you add 2 step verification just go to your profile settings click on "View the security center and adjust Two-Step Verification settings" than add 2 step verification that way if any one wants to log in into your account from an unknown device that will have to input a 6 digit code that changes every 60 seconds you have to download the app "Google authenticator" and add your chaturbate account but is super easy just scanning a qr code

Reactions: PrettyPeachFeet
Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.