AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hahahaha im pretty fcking annoyed? Maybe?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
So here is another guy that is dating a cam model. Shes pretty awesome, plus its long distance so maybe thats whats getting to me the most. But anyway, been dating for 2 month going on 3... is it suppose to be so slow paced? I dont know, it just feels like im another viewer everytime im in her chat room. Its really the only time me and her talk now since the quarantine. But some of it is starting to irritate me. I dont want her to quit because she looks and has said she likes being a model, plus she has told me she prefers me to be in her room. But theres just small things to it that im not sure how to bring up over chat when shes doing her thing.... basically, how do i get her to message me before, during break or after shes done?

If communication is that difficult it really doesn’t sound like she considers you a boyfriend or an actual relationship. Absolutely do not bring up relationship stuff/things that bother you while she’s working. She doesn’t need that distraction and disruption while she’s at work. We can’t tell you how to make her do anything including messaging you—the answer is already pretty clear unfortunately.

Source: I am a cam model who long distance dated a regular and now living together for around 3 years

Upvote 0
Don't force anything with her. Ask her to have a conversation outside of her working hours to rationally discuss the relationship.

Upvote 0
Why are you bothering her at work? Are you paying her? If you can’t go into her chat without feeling the need to be the center of attention then don’t. She’s trying to make a living, not messing around for fun, and not every moment of her life is about you.

Upvote 0
If my boyfriend bothered me while trying to work every day I'd have to drop him if he would not quit. Why are you doing that??

Plus if I'm dating someone and we are getting along nobody has to encourage me to text or call him before or after work. Doesn't sound like you are actually her boyfriend, does it? Has it always been this way?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.