AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween 2020

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2020
Midwest, USA
fetlife.com
Twitter Username
@fukurouyoujo
Chaturbate Username
hebiyoujo
Hello community,

What are you doing for Halloween/ Dead of the Dead? Or more, are you doing something special for you show for the holiday?

On my show, I planned to do UV paint, but I spent all my money. I'm going to read scary stories on a fake campfire. Blood (real nor fake) isn't allowed on CB, so I can't be a zombie story teller or something. I don't want to go too over the top to have to get a lot of stuff I don't already have, anyway.

I have money now, so I'll order the UV paint and do the body painting as a video.

What are you gonna do?

I am not a model but as a viewer, I love to see models that are a bit different. I don't mean over the top different, but not your typical sexy kitten, bunny or you know that kind of thing.
Although with that said, ultimately I am not bothered by if someone does or doesn't partake and dress up, it wouldn't make me not tip because of it.

Curious how other viewers/tippers are in terms of this and seasonal events in general

Reactions: sikayoujo
My costume (a sexy Special Ops Officer costume) is too much work to be taking off/putting back on when someone tips for an ass flash (Not that I even get many of those). Lol. Gonna make the most of the money I spent on it, though, and wear it to one or two upcoming karaoke nights. Probably take pics of me wearing it unzipped (with the bullets and knives included) with boobs exposed, and try selling it as a pic set.

Reactions: sikayoujo
Status
Not open for further replies.