AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween Themed Camming Ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually cam on Streamate, which doesn't have a crowd that gets into the costume thing, but that doesn't stop the site from having a Halloween contest and requiring that we be in costume to place. Last year, I crocheted some cat ears and wore black lipstick, it got a great reception.

Maybe try 'no Hallowen' thema.
Halloween costumes are rarely sexy and every model (at least US models) will choose one, you'll get with 'no Halloween' the rest of the world who is bothered by this local thing.
And I guess especially boomers tippers ;)

Reactions: mira_leo
I don't think I could do it but I'd love to cosplay a Project Zero/Fatal Frame ghost, especially the cute doll lolita in the Wii U version

4-11-2015_15.jpg

teehee...

I'm one of those people who LOVE an excuse to craft, so have been making 50's skirts and matching lingerie out of Halloween fabrics. I also already had decorations I made years ago.
Halloween cushion covers are quick and affordable to make, plus you can use them all over the house!

Maybe try 'no Hallowen' thema.
Halloween costumes are rarely sexy and every model (at least US models) will choose one, you'll get with 'no Halloween' the rest of the world who is bothered by this local thing.
And I guess especially boomers tippers ;)

we all have our preferences. But there are a lot of sexy costumes one can wear, and Halloween isn’t all about scary things. If a model caters internationally, which if they’re on a campsite, they most likely do and should look for ways to appeal to everyone. Not just US holidays or events. Find ways to maximize member interactions and build revenue.

BTW, you’ve never seen Elvira? She really took it to the next level in sexiness

I never dress up for Halloween on cam but this year I might do. A lot of people won't be able to go trick or treating or bars and themed parties so I'm hoping to maximise my profits.

No idea what to dress up as though. Maybe some really sexy lingerie and a grotesque mask 😂 I'd love to see some actual scary stuff, but I guess guys might not enjoy it

I've dressed up a handful of times this month. Schoolgirl, Ghost busters, Kitten, and even did this dramatic ass Joker costume. For the most part, the people were not having it with the more dramatic one lmao. It could've been a slow night, but I actually had someone ask me to remove it entirely to do a private just minutes after logging on. LMFAO I was upset because it took me an hour to do. (But then again my other regulars loved that I went with what made me happy and entertaining so you never know) So if you DO do a costume, do something that's easy to remove/adjust and isn't super jarring. Or clowns. lmao I literally looked insane. Take it from me.

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.