AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halp

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Colorado
Hey! My name is Zoe I cam on MFC.
I've been having a really hard time getting people to tip me, I have a really slow room and it's making my cam score drop.
I do have really good days sometimes but other times it's just a bore and no one chats. (I get some people don't wanna small talk)
I also have another question on how to promote for both MFC and Onlyfans.
Any tips and tricks are appreciated.

I'd also like to know what is a good starting point for charging for custom content (Photos, clips, full-length videos)
I have a twitter https://twitter.com/ZoeMFC If anyone wants to follow me we can help promote each other with likes and retweets and such.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Hey! My name is Zoe I cam on MFC.
I've been having a really hard time getting people to tip me, I have a really slow room and it's making my cam score drop.
I do have really good days sometimes but other times it's just a bore and no one chats. (I get some people don't wanna small talk)
I also have another question on how to promote for both MFC and Onlyfans.
Any tips and tricks are appreciated.

I'd also like to know what is a good starting point for charging for custom content (Photos, clips, full-length videos)
I have a twitter https://twitter.com/ZoeMFC If anyone wants to follow me we can help promote each other with likes and retweets and such.
I can't help w the MFC and OF stuff (It's been over 5 years since I did a few very part time mos on MFC, and I was about average earner or below on there, nothing special; OF I am new at and not super experienced w either).

I can say that a lot of models charge $10 per minute for customs. I was lower for a long time, but I was doing myself a real disservice, and due to charging way low, was really unwilling to take many custom ideas (because they were not worth the effort and time, for what I charged). I would base it in large part upon how confident you feel in your camera's quality, as well as how confident you feel editing. But I have always charged kinda low for customs, even tho I have a ton of experience, so others may be able to give you better advice on that.

Honestly, if you have a decent camera, and can do some basic editing (just trimming etc), I don't see why you would not charge $10 per min right off the bat. Because the buyer should be willing to explain their preferences to you via message, in a clear enough way, that you don't need to be experienced in any specific fetish to feel confident w it. Hope that helps. I think there will be other threads on the quiet token site room issue, you may wanna browse them/ try to ferret them out (a lot I have seen have been in the General Cam Chat, and Ask-a-model sections). Lot's of useful info from both model and buyers perspective.

Reactions: Zoe_
Reactions: Zoe_
Status
Not open for further replies.