AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hangman: The Next Generation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2021
I am pleased to announce my new game bot: Hangman: The Next Generation.

Bots section, search for: Hangman: TNG

I have updated all of the graphics and written the code 100% from scratch. This is a major upgrade over all of the Hangman games.

It has over 600 words/phrases built-in; so there will be very little repeating of words. More are being added regularly.

Unfortunately, the graphics are in English only. The basic text can be translated, but not the game-play images.

The broadcaster sets a token amount to start the game. Default is 32 tokens.
The player tips 4 tokens (the default. can be any amount) to guess a letter.
The player puts his letter guess in the Tip Note.
The player keeps tipping until he wins or loses. He gets 6 failed attempts.
If the player solves the puzzle, he wins an optional prize from the broadcaster. I would keep it a small prize, like "3 ass spanks", since there could be many players and winners each day.
Only the player that tipped to start the game is allowed to play. This prevents someone from causing that player to lose with a bad guess.

See the Description in the bot page for all the details.

Hangman-TNG-Logo.png

Hangman-TNG-3.png

Hangman-TNG-2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Brit
Only the player that tipped to start the game is allowed to play. This prevents someone from causing that player to lose with a bad guess.
🤔 i dont understand, indefinitely? so if a player tips 4 tokens the game is disabled if he doesnt finish? It never re-enables itself unless the model restarts it?

Upvote 0
Once the game is won, it all starts over. Just one player at a time is allowed. So no in-fighting between players.

If a game was started and the person leaves the room, he has 60 seconds to come back. If not, the game is terminated and can be started again.

The braodcaster can /hangmanend a game manually.

See the Description in the bot page for all the details.

Upvote 0
I just added a timer that will end the game if the player does make a guess within 5 minutes. The broadcaster has to do nothing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.