AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Birthday, mynameisbob84

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy early birthday!!! :D

RebeccaT said:
I feel like the little kid who turns the light in too soon and ruins the surprise. Sorry, everyone x
Don't be, it made me smile. And people who do things that make me smile are doing at least one thing right :)

RebeccaT said:
I feel like the little kid who turns the light in too soon and ruins the surprise. Sorry, everyone x

Don't be sorry, yo. I wasn't expecting a thread on my birthday, let alone two days before it so you haven't ruined the surprise, but rather made it more surprising than it would have otherwise been :)

Happy Birthday Bob!
:eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5:

Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!! Here's to you, hope it's a great one!

7WPuqFp.gif

Happy birthday! You share a birthday with my SO and that's pretty cool. Cool people are born on September 4th.

I mean, cool people are born on other days too. But you September 4thers. Y'all seem extra cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.