AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy holidays! Please take care of yourself , especially your mental health!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinalove

Banhammered
Dec 6, 2022
I wake up today to see “twitch“ from Ellen show took his own life yesterday at the young age of 40.
He was always so upbeat and smiling.
It’s sad news!
And as I wake up myself sad and upset over my recent struggles with LIVE cam…I am reminded once again of the need to BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER! AND BE KIND TO YOURSELF!
If something is causing you deep pain or anger…STOP doing it! Nothing is worth it…not money or fame!

also you just NEVER know what someone else truly is going thru in life….ONLY what they choose to show you.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
I wake up today to see “twitch“ from Ellen show took his own life yesterday at the young age of 40.
He was always so upbeat and smiling.
It’s sad news!
And as I wake up myself sad and upset over my recent struggles with LIVE cam…I am reminded once again of the need to BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER! AND BE KIND TO YOURSELF!
If something is causing you deep pain or anger…STOP doing it! Nothing is worth it…not money or fame!

also you just NEVER know what someone else truly is going thru in life….ONLY what they choose to show you.
I can not agree more with anything you've posted. Mental illness is just that, it's an illness...real and not imagined. If anyone reading this is suffering please seek professional help, don't fall prey to the stigma you think surrounds it. YOU are somebody special; YOU are irreplaceable; YOU are loved.

Reactions: Tinalove
As someone who has suffered with depression off and on my entire life…if there is one thing therapy taught me…you can’t bottle up emotions and keep them inside!
People may not want to hear you bitch, whine or complain…..but bottled up pain…anger, frustration, sadness is NOT healthy!
Talk about your feelings! If no one is there to listen…talk to your pet, journal!
I feel a profound sadness when someone so young , with 3 kids, who was a light for so many and such a beautiful dancer takes their own life.

It really hits home with me and reminds me no one is immune from mental illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.