AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy New Year 2022!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time zone are you in? lol

Here it's still December 30th evening, so tonight I'm getting on cam for the last time in 2021. Tomorrow I'm putting on one of these gorgeous dresses (Got them from a discount store called Gabe's) to wear as I ring in the new year at karaoke night!

Lol...yup I jumped the gun a bit but i saw that meme and couldn't resist. :)
A good thought (a wish) is welcome anytime no matter the global event or celebration..
In the same context, a funny meme is wonderful too :)
"at this point in time, we are all living under the same moon" (a wise pwchi said) :D

We've just toppled into 2022 here in the UK, so I'd just like to take the opportunity and raise a glass to all of us that managed to survive 2021 and wish everyone on the forum good health, wealth and happiness for 2022. Cheers!🥂:party:

🍻🍻🍻

Love it, but wondering how it took 2.5 hours to go from left to right situation :)
maybe I'm just impatient
Happy New year everyone from one of the earliest time zones to see in 2022 (East coast Australia) - enjoy!!!!
Well I am guessing that they started shortly after midnight sometime....oh fuck I am speculating on a meme :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.