AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

happy new year @punker barbie.Please help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2020
Asia
Chaturbate Username
Lirooy
My account is Lirooy.
Hi happy new year @punker barbie . My account has been blocked, can you help me?
Chaturbate sent me this message on Nov 30th - Support (Chaturbate)

Nov 30, 2020, 22:02 EST

Independent broadcaster AKN has been banned from the Chaturbate livestreaming community and is not allowed to appear on it.

This ban is due to the suspicion of a serious violation of our terms of service.

Please confirm that you understand this warning.

Thank you,
Chaturbate team I already wrote to you - AKN independent TV company will never appear on the air. I understand the warning and agree with it. And I wait a month for an answer! Please help unblock my account, I understood this warning.

My account is Lirooy.
Hi happy new year @punker barbie . My account has been blocked, can you help me?
Chaturbate sent me this message on Nov 30th - Support (Chaturbate)

Nov 30, 2020, 22:02 EST

Independent broadcaster AKN has been banned from the Chaturbate livestreaming community and is not allowed to appear on it.

This ban is due to the suspicion of a serious violation of our terms of service.

Please confirm that you understand this warning.

Thank you,
Chaturbate team I already wrote to you - AKN independent TV company will never appear on the air. I understand the warning and agree with it. And I wait a month for an answer! Please help unblock my account, I understood this warning.
As previously explained, you have been banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
Yes, I understand, but I am sure that this is a mistake, because I have not violated anything, can you at least tell me the reason for the blocking? @punker barbie
I was blocked by mistake, I'm sure, since I explained earlier I was blocked because of another girl I added to my account, after which my account was unblocked, but they told her not to appear on the camera, I agreed. After the last blocking, I did not go online, and received a block

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.