AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy #SundayFunDay!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2016
Hope everyone is doing well this beautiful Sunday morning, and anyone affected by the Hurricane's are safe.

@AmberCutie I haven't looked, but maybe you could start a small donation fund for anyone in Houston, I would gladly donate in the name of this amazing forum you have provided so many people over the years to empower and embolden the image you have created for the industry.

Talk to you all soon, have a good one! :cat::smuggrin:

I donated privately and I know a lot of other models have too.

But thanks for calling me out and making it look like I don't give af because I haven't started an ACF fundraiser.

Appreesh.

#sundayfunday = waking up to read this thread guilting meh.

gg

there are already so many options to donate. many of us already has donated independently, not to mention there has been tons of charity streams going hosted by a lot of acf models. it's kinda dickish to assume for amber to take over responsibility of handling donations. she is busy enough. leave her alone.

also please don't just donate money! donate blood too! a lot of centers are reporting critical shortage. our local red cross was doing a blood drive for Harvey relief this weekend.

Last edited:
Agreed with Audri. As someone directly effected by Harvey, there are so many other ways to help out, and I think that asking Amber to take on that amount of responsibility-especially after a big month for her on MFC-is asking a lot and is unfair. I don't have a lot of money, so instead I've driven down and helped demo houses that were destroyed, run supplies, helped rescue pets, etc. There are so many other ways to help than money. Money is certainly needed, yes! But, a lot of schools down here need supplies. A few are shut down indefinitely for the school year. They need water. They need clothes.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you want to help us, start by donating stuff we need. Research charities that need supplies and go from there. It's not just the Red Cross that needs donations.

I've seen multiple groups asking for supplies like clothes to not be sent. They get over run with them, lots are dirty, they don't have storage, and they don't have people to sort through them. So I wouldn't do clothes just yet until they call for them specifically. I have seen many with wishlists though of specific items they do and will need. Anything from diapers to respirator masks for when demoing. Many were specific in saying they just needed money too as that way they can shop where they are to support who is still open and for things like gasoline. I'd highly recommend checking a charity out first and seeing what they need before just sending stuff. I've donated for people, I've donated to a couple for the animals, I've sent supplies that were specifically asked for on 2 wishlists, and I've donated to 2 groups in my area who have gotten in shipments of animals up North for adoption. All verified groups which is a must.

Keep in mind one reason site wide fundraisers are not such a great idea, besides the shaming, is because there are so many that do good it's hard to pick just one unanimously. Better just to do it yourself.

But thanks for calling me out and making it look like I don't give af because I haven't started an ACF fundraiser.

Appreesh.

gg

I really enjoyed being a ass in your room when you were doing your animal donations thing months ago (thanks for putting up with me). That was fun and worth while. It was really great for you to even consider doing that.

I think you do tons...more than me. Appreciate that I was able to do the t-shirt thing (the t-shirt still works) here as well to sort of kind of help the forum.

I kind of understand what squeegie was trying to do (and it wasn't guilt directed at you but a feeling of helplessness and seeing your forum with tons of people as a positive), but, you know this Hurricane is such a national cause, I think it transcends anything this forum could do as a whole. Everyone here is aware of the situation and anyone willing to donate will do so to trusted organizations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneeqie

Appreesh.

gg

OMG NOOO! Amber, please tell me you are just joking, I didn't mean it like that! ;/

I really enjoyed being a ass in your room when you were doing your animal donations thing months ago (thanks for putting up with me). That was fun and worth while. It was really great for you to even consider doing that.

I think you do tons...more than me. Appreciate that I was able to do the t-shirt thing (the t-shirt still works) here as well to sort of kind of help the forum.

I kind of understand what squeegie was trying to do (and it wasn't guilt directed at you but a feeling of helplessness and seeing your forum with tons of people as a positive), but, you know this Hurricane is such a national cause, I think it transcends anything this forum could do as a whole. Everyone here is aware of the situation and anyone willing to donate will do so to trusted organizations.

Yes I didn't mean to offend anyone or make anyone feel anything but inspired at the very worst. Sorry..

Appreesh.

gg

Ahh that makes sense, just judge me based on your skewed perception. READ MY WORDS FOR WHAT THEY ARE PLEASE, DONT PUT YOUR OWN TWIST ON IT.

We already have enough people in this world assuming everything is being said in a bad way, don't join those types - think clearly. Have a good holiday everyone, sorry if I offended anyone but that wasn't the case.

I didn't know you had a big month and even if I did, I wouldn't have said anything but nice things.. look at my posts, i'm not here to troll but to empower you women.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Picnic
We already have enough people in this world assuming everything is being said in a bad way, don't join those types - think clearly.
If multiple people are interpreting your words in one way, perhaps consider it's your writing that's unclear, not everyone's thinking.

Although, I don't think anything was unclear, I think you had a bad, entitled idea and are now grasping at justifications ("you're all just assuming the worst!") rather than saying "I didn't intend to be rude but I'm sorry, Amber, that I put you in a position where you either need to do a fuckton more work or risk coming across as uncharitable." Even if your intentions were good, doesn't mean you can't still be hurtful.

If multiple people are interpreting your words in one way, perhaps consider it's your writing that's unclear, not everyone's thinking.

Although, I don't think anything was unclear, I think you had a bad, entitled idea and are now grasping at justifications ("you're all just assuming the worst!") rather than saying "I didn't intend to be rude but I'm sorry, Amber, that I put you in a position where you either need to do a fuckton more work or risk coming across as uncharitable." Even if your intentions were good, doesn't mean you can't still be hurtful.

Didn't think it was a fuck ton of work to collect donation's as a community and make one big donation of sorts, but hey, again - perception is everything. I shouldn't have to write a certain way to be understood, think about what you are asking someone to do.

My words were very clear, it's not my perception that's jaded to the point that at first glance I am doing or writing something negative/wrong. I'm just venting, but discernment is everything in this life and without it sometimes you pass up many, many good things at different levels in life.

OMG NOOO! Amber, please tell me you are just joking, I didn't mean it like that! ;/

What do you mean misleading? I was just sharing my thoughts, honestly. Sorry, won't slip up again?

Yes I didn't mean to offend anyone or make anyone feel anything but inspired at the very worst. Sorry..

Ahh that makes sense, just judge me based on your skewed perception. READ MY WORDS FOR WHAT THEY ARE PLEASE, DONT PUT YOUR OWN TWIST ON IT.

We already have enough people in this world assuming everything is being said in a bad way, don't join those types - think clearly. Have a good holiday everyone, sorry if I offended anyone but that wasn't the case.

I didn't know you had a big month and even if I did, I wouldn't have said anything but nice things.. look at my posts, i'm not here to troll but to empower you women.

Hey, yo, you can quote multiple posts in a single reply.

And if you really think that it's so little work to organize something like this.... Maybe you should be the one doing it, since it was your idea.

I shouldn't have to write a certain way to be understood
?!? Conveying your ideas clearly is literally the only way to have effective communication. My point is that if you think one thing but your words say another, you're being unclear. If everyone interprets your words in a different way than you intended, you probably didn't communicate your idea well. Just like if you can't get along with anyone around you, it's probably you and not them. Lowest common denominator.

Also regardless of how much work it is (and it is evidently more than you think), asking someone else to do that is selfish and puts them in a sticky situation where they feel the work they're already doing isn't enough, and if they say no to this, they now risk looking uncaring or uncharitable even though there shouldn't have been an expectation placed on them to begin with.

Anyways your defensive reaction to Amber's reply says enough. You can't recognize you did something rude and apologize, it's everyone else who's wrong. Consider the response you're getting and if it could be for a valid reason.

?!? Conveying your ideas clearly is literally the only way to have effective communication.

Especially online where tone is not known. How you write matters. Plus more flies with honey and all that.

"Everyone thinks it was wrong of me to put amber on the spot so I guess everyone is wrong and jaded."

Yes... clearly it can't possibly be that it was wrong to put amber on the spot especially when she's already working her ass off for her career AND this forum as it is.

/sarcasm

Reactions: SaffronBurke
#sundayfunday = waking up to read this thread in which people think
Why did you title your post in such a misleading way? Dude.
Yeah I was like "oh this thread will be happy and fun!" instead it was reminding us of a terrible thing going on and suggesting someone else step up and spearhead some charity for it.

I'm sorry you can't understand why I'd be a bit miffed at that.

Anyway, a proper title for something like this would be along the lines of Hurricane Harvey, how can we help?

Hopefully OP has learned something from the responses of this thread to better their understanding of best ways to communicate on social media and on this forum.

Well now seems like as appropriate a time as any to put this out there... can we maybe set up an official ACF "Get Bob a new 4K TV" drive?

For reals though, I think Sneeqie meant well, and the end result of his goal (raise money for a worthy cause) is a noble one. But the way you went about it sir, was perhaps not the best way to go about it. That's what's being pointed out to you now. Being charitable = good. Placing the burden of charity on someone else, even unwittingly = not so good. My advice is to accept the lesson and move on.

And all jokes aside, I really would like a 4K TV so if someone can get on that, I'd appreciate it.

?!? Conveying your ideas clearly is literally the only way to have effective communication. My point is that if you think one thing but your words say another, you're being unclear. If everyone interprets your words in a different way than you intended, you probably didn't communicate your idea well. Just like if you can't get along with anyone around you, it's probably you and not them. Lowest common denominator.

Also regardless of how much work it is (and it is evidently more than you think), asking someone else to do that is selfish and puts them in a sticky situation where they feel the work they're already doing isn't enough, and if they say no to this, they now risk looking uncaring or uncharitable even though there shouldn't have been an expectation placed on them, to begin with.

Anyways your defensive reaction to Amber's reply says enough. You can't recognize you did something rude and apologize, it's everyone else who's wrong. Consider the response you're getting and if it could be for a valid reason.
Why would they risk being seen as not caring or uncharitable? Why does everyone beat around the bush, just say "Hey, I'm too busy - had a long month, etc" - anyone who objects to that explanation never had good intentions from the start - I did, big difference.

It's not that I intended, that's ludicrous. Bottom line is I am being attacked for suggesting something nice. Amber, close this post for replies or delete it - nobody will ever understand it, too many bad experiences in their past to recognize someone decent trying to suggest something from the heart. Sorry for "being rude" but @AmberCutie you are a wonderful, hard working human being and regardless of whether or not any of you think I was being rude or not, at the end of the day you are awesome and do a lot for a huge amount of women in the industry. I will never state my opinion, here again, everything will be FACT based moving forward. Thanks, have a good evening everyone. :)

PS - Who's "trolling" now, after I explained my position and still being attacked - laughable.

Well now seems like as appropriate a time as any to put this out there... can we maybe set up an official ACF "Get Bob a new 4K TV" drive?

For reals though, I think Sneeqie meant well, and the end result of his goal (raise money for a worthy cause) is a noble one. But the way you went about it sir, was perhaps not the best way to go about it. That's what's being pointed out to you now. Being charitable = good. Placing the burden of charity on someone else, even unwittingly = not so good. My advice is to accept the lesson and move on.

And all jokes aside, I really would like a 4K TV so if someone can get on that, I'd appreciate it.
No reason after I've stated my position and coming from a good spot for idiot anxiety ridden people to continue attacking me - because that's how I perceive it, it's #Idiocracy especially after I thoroughly explained my position. This world is headed in such a bad direction if people cast shade on someone who is just trying to empower a community with an idea. To bash me means you bash Red Cross etc - because if someone reached out to RedCross if they weren't supporting the idea actively in Houston relief, then if someone suggested gathering donations for one big one in the name of RedCross.. that person would NEVER be looked at as implying RedCross isn't doing enough (especially since donations and helping is the mission of their nonprofit - but I guess doing the same for an AmberCutie donation fund is TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Thank you though sir. Won't happen again.

#sundayfunday = waking up to read this thread in which people think

Yeah I was like "oh this thread will be happy and fun!" instead it was reminding us of a terrible thing going on and suggesting someone else step up and spearhead some charity for it.

I'm sorry you can't understand why I'd be a bit miffed at that.

Anyway, a proper title for something like this would be along the lines of Hurricane Harvey, how can we help?

Hopefully OP has learned something from the responses of this thread to better their understanding of best ways to communicate on social media and on this forum.

Sorry, I will work on the title I put. I will never combine a Sunday Funday post with anything else, please forgive me - I didn't read the rules prior to posting that you could not combine it and that I had to worry about the thousands of members here and what they would think of my post. goodnight, love you all still! :h:

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
"Everyone thinks it was wrong of me to put amber on the spot so I guess everyone is wrong and jaded."

Yes... clearly it can't possibly be that it was wrong to put amber on the spot especially when she's already working her ass off for her career AND this forum as it is.

/sarcasm
Amber, this will be my final post, for sure this time.

In ending, if the girls that got offended by my post focused more on their careers like Amber does instead of saying the same response different wording that someone else has already stated and I replied, then maybe they wouldn't be attacking someone that openly said multiple times they are coming from a good spot in their heart. Cheers.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Facepalm it up, you claim to not be part of any bullying method's etc - but the few who responded attacking me have no understanding of how to think before typing. They see Amber mad and they just jump on the ship & say the same old thing. It's hilarious in a way, but scarier more than anything.

What is it called when 5+ people say the same thing in a reply to a post after someone has already attempted to clarify their position? Ahh, ok. It's ok if it's a random girl trying to help but not if it's a male trying to empower the community. You are forgetting, MEN MAKE YOUR PAYCHECK's, take a minute to analyze someones posting behavior and maybe you would have thought to yourself "Well, wait... I was just about to correct him and let him know it was rude but seeing that he has provided even 1 meaningful post on the forum, he can't possibly be trolling." It takes 2 seconds, but because you deal with so many jackasses while on cam you lose sight of reality sometimes and begin to automatically assume someone that's a male in the community that isn't being an overwhelming white knight is coming from a bad place in their heart. Again, Idiocracy.

Like, take a minute to look at someones posting activity, see if I'm trolling. Look at my posts, have I ever trolled? No, in fact, I went out of my way to help type out how to DMCA off Google etc and inform the community of something I know is a concern to every cam girl (Piracy, etc)

If I am such a bad person, why do all that? Oh, the only logical reason is that many are jaded like I stated above. Please tell me what you all would call it, I need a good laugh, after all, this because I am honestly hurt by all of this. It has opened my eyes to how blind many people are, made sense of past years of life - it's not me, it's everyone else (Contrary to whoever said the opposite earlier in a reply) and I always let things go but this got to me. (Sorry, as a male figure in this community who doesn't cam I am not entitled to be upset)

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
All content of this thread aside, @Sneeqie, you've posted six times in a row in this thread in order to respond to a bunch of different people. I recommend using the multi-quote tool—highlight the text you want to click and then click "+Quote." Then when you want to reply, you click "Insert Quotes..." on the left-hand side under the text entry box. You can reply to everyone in one post! :)

All content of this thread aside, @Sneeqie, you've posted six times in a row in this thread in order to respond to a bunch of different people. I recommend using the multi-quote tool—highlight the text you want to click and then click "+Quote." Then when you want to reply, you click "Insert Quotes..." on the left-hand side under the text entry box. You can reply to everyone in one post! :)
Finally, someone posts something useful. Thank you Lorelei, I will start to do that from now on I was just overly upset that I could ever be assumed as someone with ill intent. What's your Twitter, do you have an Amazon Wishlist? I am going to make these ladies who are tossing shade at me believer's in my good natured intentions for each and every woman here by spoiling you a bit. Thank you for making my day, there is still hope for humanity's communication issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.