AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy tears

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
In all this years as a cam model had a lot of fun and a lot of amazing memories coming to my head now . But for sure today is the most beautiful day for me and i will never forget it ! Of course i wanna share my hapiness with you Amber community, thanks so much for letting me be part of it . I had tears of happiness tonight getting from Shirley the Hall of Fame Award, was a huge surprise, thank you soo much, im so happy and honored , Happy Aniversary Chaturbate, amazing 10 years, stay no 1 :h:

In all this years as a cam model had a lot of fun and a lot of amazing memories coming to my head now . But for sure today is the most beautiful day for me and i will never forget it ! Of course i wanna share my hapiness with you Amber community, thanks so much for letting me be part of it . I had tears of happiness tonight getting from Shirley the Hall of Fame Award, was a huge surprise, thank you soo much, im so happy and honored , Happy Aniversary Chaturbate, amazing 10 years, stay no 1 :h:

That's awesome!!! Congratulations, Ana!!! :clap:

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Congrats Ana!!! I was watching the awards show and spamming the chat with clapping/congrats gifs along the way. Tbh, I actually don't think I know your CB username, so I didn't recognize you on there in the moment, but I'm happy for you regardless!

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Congrats Ana!!! I was watching the awards show and spamming the chat with clapping/congrats gifs along the way. Tbh, I actually don't think I know your CB username, so I didn't recognize you on there in the moment, but I'm happy for you regardless!
thanks so much! I am happy that you been watching award and u can understand how i felt when Shirley talked about me, i thought that my heart gonna explode .. 😁:h:

That was so nice what Shirley said about you and they would honor you with that award, congratulations Ana, I’ve always thought you are an interesting voice on ACF too

That was so nice what Shirley said about you and they would honor you with that award, congratulations Ana, I’ve always thought you are an interesting voice on ACF too
Thank you soo much Mila, i admire you too, so smart and gorgeous, hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.