AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone received their tokens after being banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2019
Hey everyone, I was curious whether or not anyone has been successful in receiving the tokens that were currently in their account after they have been banned?

I ask because my account (theJimJones) did recently get banned and while I am trying to be patient and wait for a response from support as to why this happened, I cannot help but wonder how this type of thing can be standard practice.

Personally I only "cash out" my tokens once a year and this ban came 9 months into the year and at the time I had an extremely large amount of tokens sitting in my account. It seems to me that the tokens I earned up until the mistake was made which caused the ban should be returned as I earned those prior to the ban. If I were to have cashed out daily (or as often as the site allows) I would have nearly all of my tokens and just be without the ability to broadcast. However, since I don't do that, I feel like I am being punished to a much greater extent for simply not trying to take advantage of the cash out daily routine.

I understand the ToS says all tokens will be forfitted, but how likely is it that support will look at the individual situation and consider returning the tokens I made up until the ban occurred? It is very clear in my account history that I only cash out once a year, but will they even have sympathy for a case like this?

@punker barbie please let me know if there is any hope here. I am going to escalate this issue as far up the food chain as I can within the CB organization to ensure this gets resolved.

Hey everyone, I was curious whether or not anyone has been successful in receiving the tokens that were currently in their account after they have been banned?

I ask because my account (theJimJones) did recently get banned and while I am trying to be patient and wait for a response from support as to why this happened, I cannot help but wonder how this type of thing can be standard practice.

Personally I only "cash out" my tokens once a year and this ban came 9 months into the year and at the time I had an extremely large amount of tokens sitting in my account. It seems to me that the tokens I earned up until the mistake was made which caused the ban should be returned as I earned those prior to the ban. If I were to have cashed out daily (or as often as the site allows) I would have nearly all of my tokens and just be without the ability to broadcast. However, since I don't do that, I feel like I am being punished to a much greater extent for simply not trying to take advantage of the cash out daily routine.

I understand the ToS says all tokens will be forfitted, but how likely is it that support will look at the individual situation and consider returning the tokens I made up until the ban occurred? It is very clear in my account history that I only cash out once a year, but will they even have sympathy for a case like this?

@punker barbie please let me know if there is any hope here. I am going to escalate this issue as far up the food chain as I can within the CB organization to ensure this gets resolved.

Support states they are currently reviewing your account and will respond to you as soon as possible regarding your account the tokens on the account.

Reactions: theJimJones
Upvote 0
Support states they are currently reviewing your account and will respond to you as soon as possible regarding your account the tokens on the account.

Thank you so much for the follow up! 🙏

I truly hope they can understand where i am coming from in my specific scenario and have the kindness to consider my request. If there is anyone in the company that I can talk to (phone call, cam chat, etc) to help plead my case please do let me know.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie do you know if there will be a response to me about this situation? I sent a follow up email just now in hopes that they understand my specific scenario and hope they have sympathy for why I am asking. Please let me know if you have any updates. Thank you!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie do you know if there will be a response to me about this situation? I sent a follow up email just now in hopes that they understand my specific scenario and hope they have sympathy for why I am asking. Please let me know if you have any updates. Thank you!

Sorry to hear that there has been delay. As soon as I have an update I will let you know.

Upvote 0
I'm curious too... What reason did they give you for the ban?

You can be banned for anything you do outside of your own room as well.

Just because it did not happen in your own room while broadcasting, does not mean you cannot be banned from the site.
This includes things such as advertising. Making crude comments in other peoples rooms. Saying anything slanderous in both tip notes and PMs.

Upvote 0
I don't think cashing out once a year was the smartest thing to do, OP.

I understand that people choose to cam for fun and not using it to make ends meet.

Once a month at least to cash out your tokens. Because if you read the ToS, if you get banned, you lose your tokens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.