AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone tried Bigo live or Liveme?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these apps, if so how did you like it and were you able to make money on it. From what I've seen, it basically PG13 camming from your cell phone.

I've used LiveMe quite a bit, although I didn't end up wanting to make time for it in the end, at least for now. I'm saving Bigo for another time now that I'm more familiar with how these apps work.

The exchange rate for in-app currency is pathetic, but if you get enough attention you can definitely make some money that way. The gamification aspect of it can get certain viewers addicted. Watch some of the top streamers to see how they take advantage of that.

Most of the money I made, since I didn't stick around long, was from poaching viewers to other platforms, in my case I mainly used Snapchat. You will get a TON of private messages asking for outside accounts. And also for "open bobs".

I'd mainly suggest making an account and watching for a good long time before jumping in. All of the different currencies and games and contests and cliquey bullshit are confusing as hell at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.