AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone tried nexocams.com?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptyKins

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 20, 2017
Blanketsburg
Twitter Username
@EmptyKins
Tumblr Username
cakes-x
MFC Username
Netiquette
Streamate Username
EmptyKins
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000799229/CakesX/
I have a decent start on c4s, I only opened a store about a month ago. I logged in to nexocams sunday night and there was zero traffic. Not even a guest for the hour I was online. Is this normal? I was hoping since it is new and attached (sort of) to c4s that it might have decent traffic. Does anyone have any experience with this site yet? If so, are newbies given front page status for the first week? Their faq is pretty sparse and nothing popped up when I searched here.

My understanding of it is that one - they don't even advertise Nexocams on C4S to get customers going on there. And two - since it's new and trying to get up and coming basically you'll have to put all the work into it yourself to bring in traffic so it's deff not newbie friendly. Trust me I'm in the same boat. I'm in the process of starting a C4S store but currently debating some factors (personal life) lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EmptyKins
Status
Not open for further replies.