AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has Cb changed bio accepted tags?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2019
Chaturbate Username
synystergates7240
I have a few different models bio's ive been working on and yesterday I noticed all had been wrecked. Im still stumbling through them but near as i can figure so far is that <background-size:cover> is not working now. I have tested all of them on several code editors and they display fine,but on CB all the elements are not right.I have had all these running fine and proper for several months as i checked them almost everyday. This seemed to have happened over last weekend.Has anyone else ran across this?

I have a few different models bio's ive been working on and yesterday I noticed all had been wrecked. Im still stumbling through them but near as i can figure so far is that <background-size:cover> is not working now. I have tested all of them on several code editors and they display fine,but on CB all the elements are not right.I have had all these running fine and proper for several months as i checked them almost everyday. This seemed to have happened over last weekend.Has anyone else ran across this?
I have had the same problem, my html codes were working fine until this past weekend .. I figured out through many hours and I got a basic designed bio that worked ... I think the problem is mostly in the <ul/h area ....

Reactions: synystergates7240
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.