AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has MFC gone super quiet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2018
So I haven't been camming very regularly the last month or so but I have started back again and it seems the site is as quiet as that awful February from this year.

Last time there was a significant decrease in traffic other cam girls were posting about it as well so just wanted to know if anyone else is having this experience?

So I haven't been camming very regularly the last month or so but I have started back again and it seems the site is as quiet as that awful February from this year.

Last time there was a significant decrease in traffic other cam girls were posting about it as well so just wanted to know if anyone else is having this experience?
It is summer which usually is a bit quiet and the Football World Cup is on, which is the only thing more captivating to us non US members than beautiful ladies.

Reactions: Pitufa and weirdbr
Upvote 0
It is summer which usually is a bit quiet and the Football World Cup is on, which is the only thing more captivating to us non US members than beautiful ladies.

Pretty much what I was going to say. Summer has historically been pretty slow. Some models might do okay, if they have a good member base. But, overall I think it's slow(er) for most models.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
So I haven't been camming very regularly the last month or so

This is probably more the reason. There are a LOT of new models during the summer because the college kids come home and work cam as summer jobs. Members have more choices right now so a model with a better schedule or comes along can definitely pull members away.

Right now both SM and MFC daily model averages are 500 models higher than two months ago. I usually goes back down mid September when college starts again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.