AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has Payoneer stopped working with cam site payments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys ,I would like to know if Payoneer no more allows paying to webcam performers? .Can Payoneer accept payment initiated by cam-sites via third party payment solution (ACH or sepa Transfers) .Will Payoneer ban if one clearly mention in their fill in questionnaire about working as ''web cam performer and receives payment from cam-sites''?

Dude. You have GOT to stop posting the same thread multiple times. Once is enough. People will see it. People will answer.

Payoneer is no longer an adult company.

First Choice has 'taken over' any adult related contracts, you should have been informed by any sites you actively receive payment on aaaaages ago. If you are not active then when you sign up for new sites and they have the payment options, select First Choice

Yes I had done camming on cam4 beginning of this year..in month of feb 2017 it was showing Payoneer button.So in month April I tried cash out there but instead of Payoneer it displayed firstchoicepay button..I tried registering for it ..but couldn't get myself register there as it said firstchoicepay card was not available in my country.Meanwhile cam4 changed there wire transfer payment method to euro transfer.Now can I use that euro transfer to get payment on Payoneer?or else its roadblock for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.