AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have video sizes/resolutions changed on SC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
The title is very vague, apologies.
But a model I frequent always has her video a specific way and she knows exactly how it is, where she sits and what fits in the frame etc.

Yesterday, she started to say that it has changed. She has not changed anything on her end, yet more of her body and room is in the frame. She said the resolution seemed wider and taller. To be it sounds like the resolution has changed but she has touched nothing and no one else has on her end.

At first, I wasn't so sure because it wasn't a big difference, but then I have to admit I think I could see the difference too. But to her, it made things weird and annoying because she had it all set up to be exactly how she loves it and to feel comfortable etc.

I told her it looks fantastic from our (the viewers) end, so try not to worry about it, but as mentioned, she has everything how she needs it and this messed her mind and annoyed her. Which I can understand. Just sitting at my PC desk I like things a certain way, so I can understand you'd need/want everything a specific way for streaming.

Has anyone else noticed this? Has it changed? Is there a way to change it back to how she had it originally if it is something on the site?

The title is very vague, apologies.
But a model I frequent always has her video a specific way and she knows exactly how it is, where she sits and what fits in the frame etc.

Yesterday, she started to say that it has changed. She has not changed anything on her end, yet more of her body and room is in the frame. She said the resolution seemed wider and taller. To be it sounds like the resolution has changed but she has touched nothing and no one else has on her end.

At first, I wasn't so sure because it wasn't a big difference, but then I have to admit I think I could see the difference too. But to her, it made things weird and annoying because she had it all set up to be exactly how she loves it and to feel comfortable etc.

I told her it looks fantastic from our (the viewers) end, so try not to worry about it, but as mentioned, she has everything how she needs it and this messed her mind and annoyed her. Which I can understand. Just sitting at my PC desk I like things a certain way, so I can understand you'd need/want everything a specific way for streaming.

Has anyone else noticed this? Has it changed? Is there a way to change it back to how she had it originally if it is something on the site?
I have not noticed any changes in any of the usual rooms I visit.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I have not noticed any changes in any of the usual rooms I visit.

I didn't notice in any other rooms either, but I am very sure It did change in hers, i could definitely see more too after she pointed it out (like usually she has her phone to one side and changes song sometimes, you could only see the bottom of her arm when she reached down, but yesterday I could definitely see more).

I am sure it's quite possible maybe she had some kind of update and it has changed settings, or maybe something else more innocent, rather than it being the site, but obviously (and not wrongfully), she insists she changed nothing on her end.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.