AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have y'all heard of All My Links?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinaStorm

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2015
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@goddessgypsy
MFC Username
ReinaSunshine
Streamate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Chaturbate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
I just found out about it yesterday. I was wondering if y'all heard of All My Links?
I love being able to put all my links in one place.
Anway its www.allmylinks.com its free. I hope it's adult friendly because if it's not they will be throwing me off. Lol.
If anyone has any insight about this site let me know.
It has some type of payout feature but I couldn't find out what it was for.
I don't know if I'd even use it. I don't know what they pay for you to do on there.

Hi! I use allmylinks! I sell my snap on there and have sold customs there as well. They give 90% payout and are sex work friendly, as long as you don't link directly to like a dropbox or video. But links to your adult profiles etc are fine!

Their payouts are pretty fast, the first one takes a bit but after that it just automatically transfers your money in about a week or so I think

No adult content is allowed on your profile per their site Terms but I've seen other models using them with success. I'm currently waiting for my account to be approved for payouts, I think it's been around a week now?

I finally got rolling on this, so bumping the thread!

It can be an easy way to set recurring membership fees for Snapchat or other services, and possibly a way to collect for custom videos or other items you sell. Models get 90% of all transactions!

Here's my referral code if you'd like to give it a try.

Feel free to check out what I've got set up so far to get an idea of what you can do with it! I've included a way to send a paid message, a tip option, my links to vid and membership sites, and referrals for models to sign up for PH and MV. I'm sure I'll find more stuff as I tinker around wit it.

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.03.20 AM.png

Last edited:
I finally got rolling on this, so bumping the thread!

It can be an easy way to set recurring membership fees for Snapchat or other services, and possibly a way to collect for custom videos or other items you sell. Models get 90% of all transactions!

Here's my referral code if you'd like to give it a try.

Feel free to check out what I've got set up so far to get an idea of what you can do with it! I've included a way to send a paid message, a tip option, my links to vid and membership sites, and referrals for models to sign up for PH and MV. I'm sure I'll find more stuff as I tinker around wit it.

View attachment 82239
Thanks so much. You are so awesome. I've been studying all of this stuff watching models and learning how to program a little and setting it all up for seven years. I've only gone live maybe 20 times in 7 years mainly on holidays. I'm finally ready to give it a go and start logging in on daily basis and I still have so much to learn. By the way I changed my name on MFC to ReinaSunshine all one word. I would like to change it here in your forum as well. Again thank you so much Amber you have always been so nice to me since I first joined this forum a long time back and there is always great information here.

Status
Not open for further replies.