Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you ever experienced fear of missing out?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Guy, May 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Guy

Guy

Have you ever experienced fear of missing out?

2. CrashPad

I feel as if I am missing something right now

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  3. Guy

Guy

What?

4. Tartan

I am commenting on this just so I don't feel like I have missed out

5. Songbird_Shelly

Your threads are getting stranger and stranger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. zippypinhead

To be honest, I don't ever really feel like I'm missing out on anything. I do whatever I find interesting, and don't give much thought to anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  7. justjoinedtopost

Not until now. I have felt like I missed out before, though only after the fact.

But now I am starting to wonder if I am missing out on the fear of missing out. It is really quite frightening.

8. RogueWarrior

Nope. I live in the moment. I KNOW I'm always missing out on something. But most of the time there is nothing I can do about.

9. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

10. CrashPad

@Guy You are projecting

11. Songbird_Shelly

See my post in the Daily Thoughts thread about this Mountain Dew Code Red I just tried. Aw, man. I have definitely been missing out. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Oooh, that's my second-favorite flavor! It's like a caffeinated Shirley Temple!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Guy

Guy

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. AwesomeKate

Cam Model

Yes. For me, the feeling is a mixture of envy and excitement. I get a surge of energy to go do something and I think, "Man, it would feel so great to do that thing. I'd be happy if I did that." And then I think about all the people who have done it or are doing it right now and get upset that I am not living their life.

Just earlier today I thought about how badly I want to visit Scotland and then I felt the Fear of Missing Out sensation. It's especially strong when it's experiences that my close friends have had, are having presently, or will have.

15. MDouble00

I've never really had the actual sense that is related to the fear of missing out. But I definitely relate to this bit by Dave Attel:

I have received that call so many times in my life.

But, thankfully I'm not the blitz:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. heybarkeep

I feel strangely responsible for this thread. Probably just being self important but my comments from a different thread could have prompted this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wade W Wilson

Not since DVR.