AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever felt that you were pressured into having sex by an SO?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you ever felt that you were pressured into having sex by an SO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up very sheltered in a Christian home. "Sex" was a bad word and I was not allowed to even attend health class at school if they were talking about it in any way.

So fast forward to my first long term relationship, my boyfriend would have sex with me while I was asleep. If I woke up and said it hurt he would say "I'm not finished yet", and continue. He refused to use a condom but I didn't even know to ask for one. And he'd make jokes with his friends in my presence about me saying no, so I thought it was normal.

I think I've forgiven him and moved on mentally. But my heart hurts for kids who are still growing up denied access to sexual education. Even the internet can't properly educate unless you know which sites are legit.

My two cents.

My first boyfriend would MAKE me blow him. He would force me to do it when I wasn't comfortable and wasn't ready for that.

I eventually broke up with him and I told everyone his dick tasted like gross cheese for revenge. It worked. Everyone believed me.

I remember my ex trying to the day before we separated. His exact words were "But this could be our last time we ever have sex"

No bub. The time before that was the last time. I wasn't about to fuck a guy who was trying to guilt trip me into sex after being verbally and physically abused in public. Not a joke he started pinching me until I gave up on trying to sleep that night. The public abuse before and after that made it easy to get him on a restraining order, then later committed in a mental facility at least.

My first boyfriend would MAKE me blow him. He would force me to do it when I wasn't comfortable and wasn't ready for that.

I eventually broke up with him and I told everyone his dick tasted like gross cheese for revenge. It worked. Everyone believed me.
Did you tell them he had smegma?

Yes, many times. It's a bit jarring to me hearing people say that's not 100% normal. Not saying I disagree, just that I've completely normalized saying "no" a dozen times before saying "yes." Maybe it's the South? To me, that's just what guys and girls do.

Yup.

My exes are my exes for a reason.

Not to give my whole life story, but pressure was how I lost my virginity, how I first got pregnant (and miscarried) when I was 16, and how I was raped (multiple. fucking. times. There's a reason to my no anal play rule). No didn't mean no, it meant playing hard to get. I just didn't know how to stick up for myself at 16.

Pressure me now, you get a fuck you and a swift kick to the balls, just sayin :wasntme:.

Again, exes are exes for a reason

Last edited:
This is a huge problem, too often overlooked. Simply being in a relationship isn't a 'free sex whenever you want' card. Consent is still applicable, always - in a friendship, in a relationship, hell, even in a marriage. Sex should ALWAYS be consensual. So many people erroneously think that because they are dating someone - and moreover in a committed relationship with said person - they are granted 'sex privileges'. It doesn't work that way. Glad you posted this, because we need to spread awareness about this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EmptyKins
Status
Not open for further replies.