AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

havent been paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2017
@punker barbie. hey there was wondering if maybe you could help. i done a daily payout on 2/18/20. normally when i do this i receive my check one or two days later via fedex. it has now been almost one week. when contacting support they say "its processing" and also say to contact them again if it hasnt shipped in 1 to 3 business days. its now currently 4 business days and i really need paid. i like every other girl on chaturbate rely on my income. can you please help and see why i havent been paid and why the check hasnt even been sent yet? username is eroticerica1 thanks

@punker barbie. hey there was wondering if maybe you could help. i done a daily payout on 2/18/20. normally when i do this i receive my check one or two days later via fedex. it has now been almost one week. when contacting support they say "its processing" and also say to contact them again if it hasnt shipped in 1 to 3 business days. its now currently 4 business days and i really need paid. i like every other girl on chaturbate rely on my income. can you please help and see why i havent been paid and why the check hasnt even been sent yet? username is eroticerica1 thanks

Please check your messages for my DM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.