AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having a really hard time verifying my partner. Please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2019
MFC Username
erisACAB
Chaturbate Username
erisACAB
I've been having a hell of a time and support has not gotten back to me. I have probably submitted a million photos. They aren't telling me which photo was denied, or really any useful information. My partner was really excited about me showing him my work and getting involved but he's getting really disheartened and losing interest. I bought a nice camera with the last of my cash and nothing is working. I think part of the reason it's been so difficult is that it's a passport but it's perfectly legible and no glare. Any help would really be fantastic, thank you in advance for reading my post!

I've been having a hell of a time and support has not gotten back to me. I have probably submitted a million photos. They aren't telling me which photo was denied, or really any useful information. My partner was really excited about me showing him my work and getting involved but he's getting really disheartened and losing interest. I bought a nice camera with the last of my cash and nothing is working. I think part of the reason it's been so difficult is that it's a passport but it's perfectly legible and no glare. Any help would really be fantastic, thank you in advance for reading my post!
Please confirm your CB user name, so I check with Support on this. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.