AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having issues streaming on mobiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2020
Uk
I was wondering if someone could help me out. So I’m using a phone to stream but for some reason it keeps disconnecting after working reliably for so long. So I brought a better phone and that is even worst it comes up with the stomach jolting “error publishing stream” after connecting for a second or two. It would be obvious to assume that it’s a network problem but I actually used my old phone yesterday after realising my new phone doesn’t allow me to stream thinking I have my old friend back but now that phone just keeps disconnecting every 30 secs or so. I’m not very technically savvy but I’m right in think the OBS approach doesn’t work on mobiles right?

Iv used the desktop version and both BETA and both aren’t working but again respond differently…really baffling.

So to summarise I stream on chaturbate, both phones aren’t working but portray different out comes and I was wondering if anybody could help, much appreciated,

Thanks 🙏🏾

The melanated Brit 🍫

I was wondering if someone could help me out. So I’m using a phone to stream but for some reason it keeps disconnecting after working reliably for so long. So I brought a better phone and that is even worst it comes up with the stomach jolting “error publishing stream” after connecting for a second or two. It would be obvious to assume that it’s a network problem but I actually used my old phone yesterday after realising my new phone doesn’t allow me to stream thinking I have my old friend back but now that phone just keeps disconnecting every 30 secs or so. I’m not very technically savvy but I’m right in think the OBS approach doesn’t work on mobiles right?

Iv used the desktop version and both BETA and both aren’t working but again respond differently…really baffling.

So to summarise I stream on chaturbate, both phones aren’t working but portray different out comes and I was wondering if anybody could help, much appreciated,

Thanks 🙏🏾

The melanated Brit 🍫
Not sure what the issue is with the disconnecting (it could be one of a bunch of things). But in regards to using obs from a phone. You cant use obs as they dont have a mobile app but you can use any RMTP app to publish a stream. On android I have used Camerafi Live which works well. This will just get your image broadcast to the site though, you will need to open a browser to be able to load the chat, some phones will keep the stream running when you open other apps some wont so that will be trial and error, but worst case is you use one device to stream from and use another to read your chat.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
Not sure what the issue is with the disconnecting (it could be one of a bunch of things). But in regards to using obs from a phone. You cant use obs as they dont have a mobile app but you can use any RMTP app to publish a stream. On android I have used Camerafi Live which works well. This will just get your image broadcast to the site though, you will need to open a browser to be able to load the chat, some phones will keep the stream running when you open other apps some wont so that will be trial and error, but worst case is you use one device to stream from and use another to read your chat.
Ok brilliant thanks for getting back to me. I’ll have a go and see what I come up with. So I have two iPhones, what app would you recommend if you mind me asking.

Upvote 0
Ok brilliant thanks for getting back to me. I’ll have a go and see what I come up with. So I have two iPhones, what app would you recommend if you mind me asking.
for iphone I couldn't say, check if camerafi is available it might be on the app store, if not just search for rmtp there should be something available

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
for iphone I couldn't say, check if camerafi is available it might be on the app store, if not just search for rmtp there should be something available
Yea I downloaded it and watched a video on YouTube on how to use a similar app called Larix but I’m not really sure what to do to be fair because that was for android even though I was able to download it. I’m going to keep playing around with in and try to understand Real-Time Messaging Protocol which I’m not familiar with. I’ve downloaded RTMP live, let’s see what happens 🤞🏾

Upvote 0
Yea I downloaded it and watched a video on YouTube on how to use a similar app called Larix but I’m not really sure what to do to be fair because that was for android even though I was able to download it. I’m going to keep playing around with in and try to understand Real-Time Messaging Protocol which I’m not familiar with. I’ve downloaded RTMP live, let’s see what happens 🤞🏾
It should be just a matter of finding where you add in the stream keys, the drop down (normally its a dropdown) that lists the sites, select custom, then in the cb page when you switch it to external broadcast (you might need to switch to desktop mode to get that page) click view RTMP / obs broadcast information, then copy and paste the link and the stream key into the app.

Found this tut on that app, not sure how much the interface has changed in 2 years but it should get you in the ball park of getting it setup.

Once its setup you just hit the go live button and your other phone or if you are using a single device should change to connecting and then connected with your stream info (resolution, bitrate etc)

Upvote 0
It should be just a matter of finding where you add in the stream keys, the drop down (normally its a dropdown) that lists the sites, select custom, then in the cb page when you switch it to external broadcast (you might need to switch to desktop mode to get that page) click view RTMP / obs broadcast information, then copy and paste the link and the stream key into the app.

Found this tut on that app, not sure how much the interface has changed in 2 years but it should get you in the ball park of getting it setup.

Once its setup you just hit the go live button and your other phone or if you are using a single device should change to connecting and then connected with your stream info (resolution, bitrate etc)

Ok dope! I actually got it working thank you brother real talk you’ve really help me out. Yea I managed to connect it I haven’t actually done a show or anything yet so hopefully all goes well but honestly man thank brother! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.